What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Game vs Newcastle

Red V for life

Juniors
Fair dinkum...I thought I'd seen the definition of f**king stupid football on Wed night. I should've known we'd take up the challenge to go one better.

The first 10 mins ended up being exactly what we didn't need. Put the brain into neutral and complete lack of urgency all round and no respect for the ball. Now we've dug one helluva a hole.

McDonald and McCrone shouldn't appear for the remainder of the season. Pure and simple. Not up to standard.

We could still pull this off, but if we don't
win, Knights by 40 for mine.

I feel physically ill.

Dorsai

Juniors
Interesting the flick to the dressing rooms on fox before the ad break. Our players walking around generally doing there own thing and no coach in sight. Knights dressing room, all sitting down listening to the coach telling them what to do and continue to do.

Says everything really.

coastiedragon

Juniors
What the f@#k what has happened we are playing pathetic we need changes nene, Mcreservegrader need the boot give dufty a go on the wing widdop to 7 Mann or field to 6

Dea

Juniors
Watched Melbourne play last night and their second sting spine lost a game in extra time because their systems and structures work. Players come in and learn Dragons systems and structure and we produce this type of game consistently.

The guy paid to be coach, your responsible for this mess. You led us here. Trouble is, I don't believe you can lead us up from here.

RPG437

Juniors
Not wanting to state the obvious but there is something really bad happening amongst these blokes behind the scenes. You cant fall this far this quickly

hazzbeen

Bench
Just heard another record broken by Mary he now has a most first half points scored against the team playing at Kogarah to go with his record breaking 7 straight loses , go you good thing .....

getsmarty

Immortal
Just heard another record broken by Mary he now has a most first half points scored against the team playing at Kogarah to go with his record breaking 7 straight loses , go you good thing .....

Yep...but just saw his Plan B...hold the ball for 5 and kick on the 6th...brilliant stuff.

Latest posts