What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 - Storm vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 17th March 8:05pm @AAMI Park

handyman2190

Bench
Trifecta bet we wont score a point tonight,i feel like burying myself,did anyone give us a chance? Our tackling is like cream puffs

Rabbits20

Immortal
He’s the main man now Cody so his mind is racing as I said he’s not handling the extra responsibility

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Arrow playing his heart out. Is it just me being an armchair expert or is Cook getting worse, Harry Grant running rings around him!
No it's not just you.
I don't know wtf he is doing out there, the first try was his fault, a missed tackle allowed Storm to get out wide, plus the dude just refuses to run from dummy half, and try to take pressure of his forwards.
And Paulo has killed the chemistry we had out wide on the left

Last edited:

Steenson123

Juniors
Let's face it. The squad has gone from a Legendary Coach to a complete novice that even Brisbane did not want! The play on field reflects it and the club is sunk. Demetriou is just not a HC.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Once again I feel it’s Cody and Cook that should be steering this ship, neither are taking the wheel. Ps god I hate Munster haha

Latest posts