What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Tigers.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
As much as I am intrigued at the thought of Field starting, can’t help thinking this is a McGregor brain fade.

Field is the worst defender I have seen wear the big red V. Until he learns to take, Field should not start.

See him as a super sub in the last 10-15 minutes of each half.

Field will be on the bench.
Lomax drop off and didn't play isp either

blacksafake

First Grade
With Field playing, I would like to see us kick from the scrum base to turn each scrum in our half in to a foot race.

The kid is electric.
That’s not such a bad idea. I’ve often wondered why teams don’t do it more often as the defence is normally in a straight line. With the speed of Dufty & Field why not do it

Brutalitops

Juniors
Same old dumb penalties to put us under pressure. Can't blame Mary for these ones.
I agree some things can't be blamed on the coach, such as some errors and penalties, but if it's a regular occurrence then it goes back to a discipline issue.

Would players lack discipline if they knew they would cop a fierce spray later?