What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Tigers.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Its so sad we have to keep saying if we can hang in there we might be a chance , unbelievable we are struggling to beat teams well below us . Give me 10 min in the sheds with these guys and if they dont come out firing they might as well play Netball ......

Well said.

We all hope for a win AND a sacking - and that's the dilemma.
Only a decent CEO could've prevented this train wreck - and only a CEO with balls or a player revolt at 6.55pm can remedy this?

Poor Board, poor CEO, poor coach -we got the trifecta up somehow - but it paid no dividends this one

hazzbeen

Bench
Not excited on game day with your team still alive for finals?
I lose interest once the dragons cannot mathematically make the 8.
Game day, 5th, I am cautiously pumped!
Crush all we need here is a convincing win , and things might just turn around . Mate if they can't fire up for this players and coach need to be looked at seriously for next year . Go the Saints ....

Overseas dragon

Juniors
WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF FIRING UP TODAY OR ANY OTHER DAY WITH jetski IN CHARGE OF REARRANGING THE DECK CHAIRS ON SS TITANIC .........but hope im wrong

Mickthedragon

Juniors
I've got a feeling i'm going to cop it deluxe up on that hill today but really hope i'm wrong. If they don't fire up sooner or later Mary has lost the dressing shed as well as having no idea. It seemed like he had lost it after last week but it's usually not til the week after and how they respond that really shows it. Surely Mary is now on very thin ice, hence all the media spin and crap during the week.

mobels

Juniors
Host's playing ISP and neither Field or Lomax are playing.

Think Field will be playing 5/8th and Mann goes to the bench. Lomax will most likely be 18th man again, unless Mary decides to put him in for Perereria.

OzDragon

Coach
Everything is lined up for a tigers win today so I’m expecting a loss but will be pleasantly surprised if they pull a win out of their ass.

Gareth67

First Grade
I've got a feeling i'm going to cop it deluxe up on that hill today but really hope i'm wrong. If they don't fire up sooner or later Mary has lost the dressing shed as well as having no idea. It seemed like he had lost it after last week but it's usually not til the week after and how they respond that really shows it. Surely Mary is now on very thin ice, hence all the media spin and crap during the week.

He , Mary said yesterday that “ We’v got football team that I think can win this competition “. Reality still has not bitten him on the posterior , otherwise he certainly would not had made such an outlandish comment . Therefore you can go out and bet your home on the exact same tactics being used as in our previous losses .

Still I am going to say that the Dragons will surprise and come home with the 2 competition points - I hope .

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
To be honest Im sitting here contemplating whether I will bother watching the game at all.....I have zero confidence in our blokes at the moment......hard to believe I am undecided about viewing it after being away recently overseas for 8 weeks and being unable to watch the footy....unbelievable to think yet once again we are in this position after where we were a few weeks back

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Knowing Mary he will play Lomax in the forwards...testing how he recovered from the hand injury LOL

I think Lomax comes into the 17.
Field has been out injured for the last couple of weeks wirh a hamstring injury. I'm guessing hes ths 18th man

Gareth67

First Grade
To be honest Im sitting here contemplating whether I will bother watching the game at all.....I have zero confidence in our blokes at the moment......hard to believe I am undecided about viewing it after being away recently overseas for 8 weeks and being unable to watch the footy....unbelievable to think yet once again we are in this position after where we were a few weeks back

Mate look at it this way - there may only be 3 more Dragon matches to watch (endure) so take a Bex powder or two and at the very least you will have a smile on your face . :blush:

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Methinks tonight will follow the paradigm of recent huge losses for SGI.

I’m also expecting Marshall and Farah turning in big performances with the latter demonstrating (once again) why Souths initially recruited a 30-something hooker in lieu of another bloke (in the same position), why it was so eager to let him go.

In other news, despite it being enemy territory, I’m looking forward to visiting Leichhardt Oval again after a long hiatus. It’s one of the few decent NRL suburban venues.

possm

Coach
Knowing Mary he will play Lomax in the forwards...testing how he recovered from the hand injury LOL

Really, why can't Mary just sack Aitken for this game and put Lomax in his place. If all goes well then he can play the rest of the season there.

Latest posts