What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Saturday 24th March @ ANZ Stadium v Manly Sea Eagles

Rabbits20

Immortal
I actually find Pommies comment quite amusing,as to the fact I was diagnosed as being Bipolar in my early 30's.
I have taken medication to keep the disorder in check since but still go through periods of high euphoria or feeling very down at times,quite ironic being a Rabbitohs supporter.
I am also very eccentric due to my condition and I'm a member of Mensa International with an IQ of 142.
So you never judge a book by it's cover!!
As long as you're ok mate!

There is always someone to talk too who really cares for you bro!

Rabbits20

Immortal
It seems about time we got some refing calls too!!!

I'll be very loud this Saturday!

Let's hope we are all singing Glory Glory at full time!

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
I actually find Pommies comment quite amusing,as to the fact I was diagnosed as being Bipolar in my early 30's.
I have taken medication to keep the disorder in check since but still go through periods of high euphoria or feeling very down at times,quite ironic being a Rabbitohs supporter.
I am also very eccentric due to my condition and I'm a member of Mensa International with an IQ of 142.
I’m right there with you buddy, except for the genius IQ part. I know the swings and the dark places. You’d think being a Bunnies supporter would bring me to the dark places, but I’ve found it’s the exact opposite, knowing this magnificent club even exists has been the thing that drags me back more times than not. Go you good things!! Glory, Glory.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
As long as you're ok mate!

There is always someone to talk too who really cares for you bro!
Thanks mate,I have the greatest family and work colleagues that a bloke could ask for.
I keep things in check usually but when the swings do eventuate,I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving bunch to be with and heck mate I'm the life of a party.
And I love you bunch of clowns,your all mad as meat axes in your own individual ways,the sarcasm and hidden innuendo never ends!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I’m right there with you buddy, except for the genius IQ part. I know the swings and the dark places. You’d think being a Bunnies supporter would bring me to the dark places, but I’ve found it’s the exact opposite, knowing this magnificent club even exists has been the thing that drags me back more times than not. Go you good things!! Glory, Glory.
Yes mate the love we have for our Bunnies never ceases to amaze me,it's very special and unique and yes the club definitely makes my world full of sunshine also.
Mate if you can ride the Rabbitoh roller coaster anything else is a breeze!
Your a good man ThingFish and thankyou for your openness,no shame mate.
Glory,Glory Bunny Brethren!

doyen

Bench

I have an IQ of 143--how come I'm not in MENSA??

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks mate,I have the greatest family and work colleagues that a bloke could ask for.
I keep things in check usually but when the swings do eventuate,I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving bunch to be with and heck mate I'm the life of a party.
And I love you bunch of clowns,your all mad as meat axes in your own individual ways,the sarcasm and hidden innuendo never ends!
I sent you a private message mate. Check your inbox.

callmack1

Staff member
Wow, cheers for sharing brother! Must be pretty rough at times.

callmack1

Staff member
Right back at ya mate!

Pommy

Coach
Lol,I can beat that.Try being a Gunners supporter and having Wenger in your head....but I must admit LU are right up there on the slit your wrist list!!!

Must be awful wining trophies in your lifetime and being consistently at the right end of the PL. hellish.

Pauly1

Juniors
We will be competitive throughout the game, unfortunately unforced errors will cost us the game. 3 x Burgess brothers = 6 unforced errors.
Game over

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Must be awful wining trophies in your lifetime and being consistently at the right end of the PL. hellish.
You sure you haven't got some French heritage with the name Wenger tied in their somewhere?
Your definitely as annoying and mediocre,he's paid big dollars to win Champions League and Premier League titles....3 Premier League and Zero Champions League in how many years and sold off numerous players that come through the system,you can have him!