What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hmm I'd like to see Cam bulk up a bit before he gets into first grade. Then again if he's good enough he's big enough.

I'm just hoping that George's ribs are alright.

Happy with the team as a whole only changes would be Jennings/Goodwin and Sam/Turner swap but who knows they could interchange during the game.

I think we'll do well against Newcastle. They haven't got any real threats in any part of their team, we just need to grind them down and put on the points.

They are looking better than previous years though, so you never know. The boys are gonna have to have their heads screwed on for this one.

Finally congrats to Robbie Farah for notching up 250 NRL games. Glad to see him in red and green and hope to see him have a blinder.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We were bad in the wet in Round 1 because we had no Adam Reynolds. Kicking and control from the halves is hugely important in the wet and that's what we missed in Round 1 when it was wet.

Reyno is now back and he will provide that.
Correctamundo.

Pommy

Coach
Looks like another wet game and we don't seem to like the wet.

It's a big call to say we don't like the wet after round one.
We should just write that off for what it was and never mention it again :)
If we get flogged againin bad weather I will concede the point.

alien

Referee
We were bad in the wet in Round 1 because we had no Adam Reynolds. Kicking and control from the halves is hugely important in the wet and that's what we missed in Round 1 when it was wet.

GI and Hunt getting injured during the game didn't help too!

southsport

First Grade
It's a big call to say we don't like the wet after round one.
We should just write that off for what it was and never mention it again :)
If we get flogged againin bad weather I will concede the point.

Yeah, I know what you are saying but it seems that Souths haven't liked the wet for a couple of years now.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Yeah, I know what you are saying but it seems that Souths haven't liked the wet for a couple of years now.
Anyone remember the game a few years ago in Perth v Broncos where it was played in what looked like flood plains?

Think sandow set up a bomb and it stopped dead in the water and whesser scored!

Was that the game yow yeh did his ankle?

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Anyone remember the game a few years ago in Perth v Broncos where it was played in what looked like flood plains?

I'll always remember that kick, the ball would have ended up in the grandstand if it weren't for the puddle.

rabbitohs95

Bench

Yow Yeh did his ankle the year later when we just lost to the Broncs, Adam Reynolds got chased down by Ben Hannant.

callmack1

Staff member

Never forget that game! I've never seen the conditions that bad!

Latest posts