What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 V Knights

Rhyno

First Grade
knights have been pathetic after 33mins a decent team would of cracked 50 points

betcats

Referee
Gotta give Hiku credit, he was good when he came on, a little fumble probs cost him a try running into that big hole. TMM was amazing, how quick is he! Super impressed with his defence. The way TMM Cleary and Moylan just float from side to side and combine when our forwards lay that platform is brilliant though that's the worst game moylans had for a while, he wasn't bad just not great.

betcats

Referee
Oh and CHN looks like another good one. We made quite a few mistakes still and some silly penalties but that was a good tune up.

I seriously don't know who to drop when Mansour gets back. Whare was excellent as was DWZ. Unfortunately Blake doesn't have the same effect from the wing. Great game by Yeo too as always. But as many have said, Martin was unbelievable, his chase down on Ross the highlight. Either way, now we find ourselves temporarily in 3rd position with a F/A of +40.

betcats

Referee
I don't know if the Knights were off a bit or what but we exposed them through the middle tonight. They are two good experienced nrl props from being a 14th place team.

betcats

Referee
Was very easy to rate Hiku on that. He came on with nothing to do

Of course but he can only play what's in front of him and he was strong, I'd still go another way with the bench when JFH and Carty are back but credit where credit is due, I bagged him all week I gotta give him that.

TheFrog

Coach
Was very easy to rate Hiku on that. He came on with nothing to do
He could have missed 20 tackles and dropped the ball 10 times leading to tries to the opposition but he didn't. He'll be in the side next week no matter what you and your buds say.

chrisD

Coach
Good performance and result as expected, not too much to take from it though considering the opposition. We should be smashing the knights and should be in the game till the end against the best teams, so we are about where we should be at the moment.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
He'll be in the side next week no matter what you and your buds say.

Yet we will still discuss it because that's what fans do. What fun do you get out of coming on here and repeating - ad nauseam - that we are stupid for not agreeing with whatever the club does? Do you never have your own thoughts about stuff?

age.s

First Grade
No injuries to speak of. Big boost to f/a. 2 points. Can't complain.

Yeo was sensational.