What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Cowboys

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
READ THIS BELOW R20 I RE-EDITED ON FARAH when i said we have cook.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow First Grade
I predict souths will be on 12th or 13th position on the nrl ladder next week and declining fast because we cant beat the top 4 teams and we will struggle to even beat the bottom 4 teams . i am starting to get emotional as i type here its a shambles and our recruitment since 2014 has been bottom of the barrel stuff and is insanely laughable and there is only one way out (START THE MASS SACKINGS ASAP)OR STAY WITH MEDIOCRITY:SACK- cherrington/clark/IE:SACK farah and keep cook at #9/bryson is too old/gosiewski/gray/greinke/hunt/jennings/kelly/moceidreke/nielsen/rochow/rudolf/sutton is too old/turner/tyrrell/talakai .....Thats18 players that need replacing from our top 25 players 1st grade squad surely we can buy some better players than this list of 1st grade players above, because if we cant or dont we will not win a premiership some time soon. does anyone honestly think this list above will take us to glory glory and if you think so your absolutely delusional....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
bryson is good but we need to look beyond bryson and sutto in 2018 but i predict bryson will be there not sure about sutto i guess next year will be his last....Shadow.....

Rsag85

Bench
bennett cut greinke i doubt he will ever be a bobby mcarthy clone dont you think?....Shadow...

Because Bennett cut him makes him a bad player?

Looking at the of our best Cody and Cook didn't really get a chance in there previous clubs does that make them bad players too?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Because Bennett cut him makes him a bad player?

Looking at the of our best Cody and Cook didn't really get a chance in there previous clubs does that make them bad players too?
Bennett does know though.

Shadow made a good point.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nar he's a NSW CUP second rower.
I respect your view alien.

I just am sick of Turner too in all honesty,

So much is happening on here I can't keep up lol!!!!

I'm guessing some trolls are out too when I read some of these threads!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutton's last year 2018 too, where he will hopefully play his 300th first grade game for Souths.
How many is he up too now????

We have to hope he doesn't get injured.

Do you think there is a chance the club won't re-sign him???? He wouldn't cost us much as he's a one club player.

I think Sutton should play off the bench next season!!!!!!

I'd re-sign Bryson. He's been our best back so far this season!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm glad we are talking good footy alien.

It's been a mixed bag around here lately as you know bro.

We do have a bit of hope against Penrith. We have to want it more than they do.

AR needs to lift and quickly.

Latest posts