What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 (2004) Pirates v Panthers

antonius

Coach
Half has pm'd me that he's OK for it to be marked so it's all good. The scores will be up late this afternoon.

antonius

Coach
Pirates Scores

Half
NRL Fashion Fracas

750 Words
Player Managers really are slipping up in this area aren’t they?
Scrore 8.5

Narcissist
Behind the music

744 Words
Well written article, re-living some of the good and some of the forgettable songs from game promotions
Score 8.5

broncoman
The Grand Final That Never Was

750 Words
A look at two teams of the 90s’ Well researched
Score8.4

Lord Reynoldson
Shaun Timmins-Hero or Villain

747 Words
A fans view on a players performance in SOO1. I guess there are many factors that can result in a lack of attacking brilliance in a game.
Score 8.4

Thierry Henry
Finding a balance

750 Words
I found this very interesting, it points out things so obvious that I for one had never really considered, and it is mostly pretty true IMO.
Score 8.7

Pirates Total 42.5

Panthers Scores

LeagueNut
That's my team-a-diddily-doodily

749 Words
An amusing, and well thought out piece, I’m still trying to get the image of Hindmarsh and Foghorn grappling with each other out of my mind LOL.
Score 8.4

Kingaroy Redant
The Last Post.

749 Words
How you guys come up with subjects. The writer has created a readable piece from the most unlikely source, and made some futuristic suggestions to boot. Not sure about the hologram goals though. Well done.
Score 8.6

Big Mick
Money V Loyalty

745 Words
The never ending debate on how to keep players loyal, sadly it’s more and more of a lost cause it seems. Good subject, the article could have been improved with a bit more depth on the incentive idea.
Score 8.4

[furrycat]
NRL CEO – Gallop or Mr. Media-Outlets?

750 Words
Questioning the integrity of the man running the show. Some interesting observations, weather they are true or not, this piece kept me reading.
Score8.5

Azkatro
Injury Woes
716 Words
Stats, and reasons why injuries seem more prevalent than ever in the game. Being a Knights fan, I really can relate to a lot of this.
Score 8.5

Panthers Total 42.4

Pirates 42.5 defeated the Panthers 42.4

MOM. Thierry Henry

half

Coach
Captain's Knock

Everyone deserves a pat on the bum, especially Thierry Henry. What a guy.

[furrycat]

Coach
We all scored well, just that the pirates managed to get an 8.7 rather than our 8.6. Great stuff... I'm pleased with the way we did and the Pirates!

ParraMatt

Bench
Good win Pirates. I knew u had it in you. Carnnn Pirates, Go underfeated for the remainder of the year. May be a glimpse at semis if other games go your way.

ParraMatt

Bench
Ohh sorry Micky, Baad luck Panthers. 3 losses in that fashion would hurt alot. But what can i say, I feel for you but it's helping the Rhinos with you losing as I consider use a threat.

anastabation

Juniors
We have been as unlucky as anyone this year. So I think its about time. Who knows, if we win every game we have a mathematical shot at the semis.

Big Mick

Referee
ParraMatt said:
Ohh sorry Micky, Baad luck Panthers. 3 losses in that fashion would hurt alot. But what can i say, I feel for you but it's helping the Rhinos with you losing as I consider use a threat.

and its all just about sevens matt isn't it. pfft!