What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 V Souths

Vicpanther

Juniors
The worst thing about the biased penalties or missed knock on calls tonight was the timing. It always seemed to be when we had momentum and looked like going on with it.
This...
The killed all momentum in the final 10 for us.

franklin2323

Immortal
You only saw one set and you are calling the whole team pretenders? I guess that you consider quantity of post better than quality of posts.

Lets see. Through the week in training photos RCG was taking shots at goal. Before the game during warm up he is taking FG attempts.

Do you see Storm forwards or Roosters forwards doing that?

There is never any urgency. Too many guys wanting the glory without the hard work

murraymob

Coach
Proud of the boys tonight. Yes we lost .But if we can play to that level the trys will come.
positives
wade egan is getting better and better if he learns to get low when going in for a try he will get plenty
our forwards matched the South pack
the halves had thee best game as a combination
down side only 1
Mansour is so out of form he cant possibly be in first grade next week
drop balls poor hands
he was in in the center of the field on souths 2nd try way out of position
Blake try to offload to Mansour he is way to flat ball goes out

GongPanther

Referee
Klein was absolutely f**king shit but we had a lot of chances to score and our very predictable attack didn't get us over the line.

aekins was very good
Not only tonight, or this weekend so far, but the whole f**king season for most teams.

Can someone start an online petition to get rid of this flog of a ref in the main NRL thread?

age.s

First Grade
Our attack is pedestrian.

I, just don't understand this.

We got Blake and Kikau plenty of early ball. Got Reynolds isolated on Kikau regularly. Had a DH that engaged the markers and provided space for our halves. Had actual structure on plays in their 20. We built pressure with our short kicking game. Plenty of half breaks in the middle of the field. There were a few poor options and plays that didn't work but we actually looked like a legit footy team. Souths defended exceptionally well, albeit helped by soft penalties when they needed it the most.

We put 30+ on most teams tonight imo.

franklin2323

Immortal
Over the last couple years I don't think I have seen you say anything good.

Besides the Dragons game last year. How many times have we actually played like good team? It is error riddled. Poor discpline and few individual moments got us home last year enough times to make the eight

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Didn’t watch the game, but criticism of the referees would hold more weight if the same people didn’t complain about them every single time we lose. Like, literally, every single loss, the same people are blaming the refs.

murraymob

Coach
I dunno I could just be a old faithful but considering what's happened at the club the last few months we are starting to fire. I think we played well tonight against a strong top 4 team who was getting help from the whistle.
If we fight the same way against the raiders we will win.
agree totally Vic our attack 3 weeks ago was woefull against poor teams. We just lost to south one of the best teams in the comp

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yes because you must not say a bad word if you support a team

When you don’t even watch the game and come on here and do nothing but bag the team.

Questions will be asked.

How do you think Aekins went in only his second NRL game? I’m sure his stats look good. Surely that impresses you.

age.s

First Grade
Didn’t watch the game, but criticism of the referees would hold more weight if the same people didn’t complain about them every single time we lose. Like, literally, every single loss, the same people are blaming the refs.

Uhhh, I don't do this at all...

Sometimes they really are that bad.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

The refs aren’t to blame. But there was some bad calls go against us. Shit way to lose.

Latest posts