What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and More Crap V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
We shouldnt get too carried away about a player not being picked, for those of us old enough to remember Artie Beetson played mostly reggies for the Eels in 1980, and actually played in the Reserve Grade GF that year.

There was not the sort of bleating about that and I might say he was a slightly better footballer than the one we are getting all precious about.

Gronk

Staff member
We shouldnt get too carried away about a player not being picked, for those of us old enough to remember Artie Beetson played mostly reggies for the Eels in 1980, and actually played in the Reserve Grade GF that year.

There was not the sort of bleating about that and I might say he was a slightly better footballer than the one we are getting all precious about.

Did Sterlo say that he was too fat ?

Eels Dude

Coach
It's nice to know who is not coming to Parra, but I'd like to hear some positive news about who is. Though Stagger said the same thing about Sandow last year and there was a last minute backflip.

Parra Pride

Coach
It's nice to know who is not coming to Parra, but I'd like to hear some positive news about who is. Though Stagger said the same thing about Sandow last year and there was a last minute backflip.

Cameron Smith
Quade Cooper
Isreal Falou
$onny Bill William$

#FutureSignings

Status
Not open for further replies.