What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldPanther

Coach
MX.....You are losing any cred not that you have any..... Corey Parker? read his book... who turned him into a lock from a wide running second rower? GRIFFIN.... Parker wraps the bloke heaps.... didnt have too because he didnt rate Henjak and said so in his book. Parker was never leaving the Broncos for anything.... his last contract was not even $300k...... thats how much he loved the place.

So before you come on here and make stuff up...... dont guess ..you get found out every time.

There's no way a club legend like that plays for $300k,especially at the Broncos.

OldPanther

Coach
I would love too see the haters go to the Xmas fan day and front Hook Gus and any of the players they bag on this forum and tell them there thoughts:zipper_mouth:

If I had the time I'd be glad to. Why wouldn't anyone here? It's not a religion and it's not actually heresy to disagree or disapprove.

forby

Juniors
The other coaches mantioned went directly from one club to another, not having a few seasons not coaching between clubs.
This could be a good reason for players not following him.

OldPanther

Coach
I am sure you would go your silence would be deafening

Don't put your fear on me. Last time I had an issue with decision making I asked and got answered. You do realise they understand fans will not be happy 100% of the time right? It's ok to question.

bebo

Juniors
Don't put your fear on me. Last time I had an issue with decision making I asked and got answered. You do realise they understand fans will not be happy 100% of the time right? It's ok to question.
Fear of what? Stop drinking and go to bed now

hindy111

Post Whore
Every coach has players who dont like him at their clubs. Even Wayne Bennett.

Most players wil just put up with the coach. Staying doesnt mean they like every aspect of the job.

At the end of the day its their job. The coach is their boss and they dont need to like him if they're happy otherwise. Just loving their teammates will do it. That's the biggest advantage we have... alot of our team grew up together.

Trouble is that can be exploited later on losing the wrong player. Wade Graham leaves and helps bring Lewis. Lewis helps bring Segs. They help bring Moylan.

Teammates area bigger factor than a coach.

Segs? I mean seriously, Graheme was not performing when left. Just one that got away thats all. By memory Eels also looked at him and past.
Lewis was on overs. Ive see him at gym crackn farts and laughing infront of other members at time he was one of Penriths senior players. Just prior to leaving.

He has been good for sharks. But needed a change. Every club looses players. On form last year Merrin who cost about the same as Lewis was the better player and why he played for Australia.

Clubs always lose players. Look at Ponga,Semi,Hayne,Watson, Foran. It happens. Sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worse.
When we lost Hayne we had no replacement and where already a shit team. And an average squad. Atleast youve replaced Moylan with a guy close to simmilar level if not superior. I mean one plays for nsw and other doesnt.

OldPanther

Coach
Segs? I mean seriously, Graheme was not performing when left. Just one that got away thats all. By memory Eels also looked at him and past.
Lewis was on overs. Ive see him at gym crackn farts and laughing infront of other members at time he was one of Penriths senior players. Just prior to leaving.

He has been good for sharks. But needed a change. Every club looses players. On form last year Merrin who cost about the same as Lewis was the better player and why he played for Australia.

Clubs always lose players. Look at Ponga,Semi,Hayne,Watson, Foran. It happens. Sometimes for the best and sometimes for the worse.
When we lost Hayne we had no replacement and where already a shit team. And an average squad. Atleast youve replaced Moylan with a guy close to simmilar level if not superior. I mean one plays for nsw and other doesnt.

That's one thing they need praising for(if it goes through). Getting a player like Maloney in return is a huge step up from days gone by.

bebo

Juniors
Don’t you remember what you wrote? “Don’t put YOUR fear on ME “and again my fear of what? and yes I am ok thanks.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Since Moylan signed with the Sharks we have been busy signing some depth players
and resigned Edwards and May.
No news on Maloney coming to us. In this article on Pearce leaving the Roosters there is mention of him staying at the Sharks.
So who will be our 5/8 next year. May is out injured, Luia is still 6-12 months away from 1st grade. Do we go with Cartwright again or perhaps Peachey?

OldPanther

Coach
Don’t you remember what you wrote? “Don’t put YOUR fear on ME “and again my fear of what? and yes I am ok thanks.

I was saying by you claiming I'd be too scared to say something that you were projecting. I was meeting your snark with my own. I'm over the fact there are two sides on here, honestly.

OldPanther

Coach
Since Moylan signed with the Sharks we have been busy signing some depth players
and resigned Edwards and May.
No news on Maloney coming to us. In this article on Pearce leaving the Roosters there is mention of him staying at the Sharks.
So who will be our 5/8 next year. May is out injured, Luia is still 6-12 months away from 1st grade. Do we go with Cartwright again or perhaps Peachey?

If it was between Peachy/Carty I'd rather Carty and tell him to be a running 5/8 with an offload. Make him defend in the middle. Tell Wallace to kick at times to take pressure off Cleary.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
To the people on here who know what Moylan did but wont tell, why cant u tell ? I dont know but I would like to know. It would probably make the whole situation a little easier to understand. Hes officially gone now and unless u have an official capacity at the club and are sworn to secrecy surely u can tell me. Please ?

Pomoz

Bench
What’s J J Cale? You mean the old singer ?

I also don’t know what the big secret is. I pretty sure you guys would be letting Rip if you knew.
Old Singer? Oh the cheek of it. He wrote some great songs, one of which was covered by Eric Clapton and had a memorable hook in it. Wikipedia would tell you all about JJ Cale and his great songs.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Old Singer? Oh the cheek of it. He wrote some great songs, one of which was covered by Eric Clapton and had a memorable hook in it. Wikipedia would tell you all about JJ Cale and his great songs.
ROFL...what was the name of that JJ Cale song?.....Mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.