What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
Not sure why the NRL let a racist organisation work within its system.

Imagine Nath, Yeo and Dyl starting up a White Money

I know the argument well but I'll save it for the culture wars fanatics on twitter.

That may well be the case of BM's increasing clients.
If this keeps going the way it is. The club will look to avoid BM as much possibly in the future. Like we do with Moses.

A rival fan had a shot at me last year about us whining when things don't go our way during player negotiations. We do it all the time apparently. Let me say this.
Api, Kikau and Spencer were all players we wanted to keep. (as well as others) The club knew where it stood with their respective player agents during negotiations. The club even publically thanked their agents for their professionalism when they signed elsewhere.
They didn't do this for Crichton and Luai’s agents.

Yes that was alluded to in the Weekender as well.

It has just got to be practical. If we win another competition this year then BM will probably be in the picture again. We know Luai is close with a number of the players, now Taylan with BM as well.

Maybe there is some work that can be done with BM before it becomes completely untenable.

Kilkenny

Coach
Is taylan may still been linked at dogs or is he going to roosters whens announcement
Like most I have no idea what Taylan Mays intentions are but what is more important is there are players who do want to commit to our club and just perhaps our focus should be on them. Mitch Kenny is one such example.

MugaB

Coach
Or he might get a career ending injury in a year. It's not unreasonable to make hay while the sun shines.
If i was him i'd wait till all brothers are ready to sign somewhere together, at the moment terrell is still or soon to be re-upping with Ro$ter$, and Tyrone is still with Hull fc for another season, best for Tiny to sign for one season with us, possibly win a GF, and then all three can sort out themselves at the dragons(or whoever) together for season '26

Iamback

Coach
Part of the job. Its a good problem to have when a club is so successful all the players will be chased by other suitors.

Black Money and Penrith will probably have a future together. If I'm not mistaken their client list is growing, not getting smaller.

Until clubs refuse to deal with them, This happens all the time. Gus refuses to deal with a few guys, We do, Manly mainly only use the one.

WestyLife

First Grade
Or he might get a career ending injury in a year. It's not unreasonable to make hay while the sun shines.

Definitely its not an easy one. I'm just going on what May said about building wealth. Worrying about a career ending injury and taking a quick pay day has its pros and cons just like taking a little less to stay with the current best team in the game.

WestyLife

First Grade
If i was him i'd wait till all brothers are ready to sign somewhere together, at the moment terrell is still or soon to be re-upping with Ro$ter$, and Tyrone is still with Hull fc for another season, best for Tiny to sign for one season with us, possibly win a GF, and then all three can sort out themselves at the dragons(or whoever) together for season '26

This is the smartest play in my opinion. He'd have the time to really build himself a reputation as an elite player and be worth some nice sponsorship $$$ off field.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
This is the smartest play in my opinion. He'd have the time to really build himself a reputation as an elite player and be worth some nice sponsorship $$$ off field.
His attitude and his face tatts.........not sure he's a marketing dream really.

I have friends with face tatts some I'm not judging but most do.