What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Quote? I have told you, and my record on things for the Sharks back themselves up.

Souths offer was more. Not by much, but was more.

To know how much Souths offered you'd have to have a contact at Souths for your sake I hope your source wasn't BM lol.

Anyway I'm happy to accept the SMH write up because they were on the money with the Bulldogs offer when all the Bulldogs fans said it was not 850k. And then of course it came out that it was.

cb4

First Grade
To know how much Souths offered you'd have to have a contact at Souths for your sake I hope your source wasn't BM lol.

Anyway I'm happy to accept the SMH write up because they were on the money with the Bulldogs offer when all the Bulldogs fans said it was not 850k. And then of course it came out that it was.

Not true at all. It would mean my source is privy to contract talk.

Which he is, and I have disclosed to Mods on here before posting my info.

Hope that helps.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Any rumoured signing news ? Tariq Sims, Kevin Proctor, Andrew Fifita, Glenn Stewart or others ?

RLW reporting that Tigers are hoping to re-sign James Tedesco next week

Bench
Any rumoured signing news ? Tariq Sims, Kevin Proctor, Andrew Fifita, Glenn Stewart or others ?

RLW reporting that Tigers are hoping to re-sign James Tedesco next week

Teddy's manager has been away,so negotiations stopped for a week or so,so that is what is coming out of the club as well,next week maybe.

Rebel

First Grade
A mate just told me that the warriors were interested in reece robinson.

Prob BS though.

The Eagle

Juniors
David Williams said to be moving on,Manly looking at trying to dump a further 2 players to keep Glenn Stewart

BunniesMan

Immortal
Blake Ferguson to Souths is back on.

You heard it here first. We've been convinced he's ready to smarten up and be a mature person. We need some more razzle dazzle in the outside backs. Very high chance this is announced in the next fortnight.

DJShaksta

First Grade

You heard it here first. We've been convinced he's ready to smarten up and be a mature person. We need some more razzle dazzle in the outside backs. Very high chance this is announced in the next fortnight.

No it's not
No it won't

You heard it here first.

Noname36

First Grade

Well he won't be going to the Bunnies then. Smarts and maturity are far beyond your club (fanbase obviously included).

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Who's we? Are you on the recruitment team? You come across as an imbecile most times you post.

nrlnrl

First Grade

whatever happens, do you think he'll be playing in the NRL this year ?

Last edited:

Son of Minto

Bench

Youre a dickhead.

Youve heard it here a million times.

Status
Not open for further replies.