What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If the Bulldogs get Foran and Woods, the NRL will not register the contracts until they show how they are going to be under the cap. Also for Bulldogs fans saying James Graham won't be moved on haven't acknowledged he has a heavily back-ended deal where he is due to be paid almost 1 million next year. Something's gotta give......

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ing-bulldogs-action-plan-20170421-gvpl82.html

Who do they have off contract that has any real value? Hoppa, Reynolds, Lichaa?

That's not really a great deal and why would clubs take on the entire contract of other contracted players knowing the Dogs have little room to move?

macavity

Referee
That's not really a great deal and why would clubs take on the entire contract of other contracted players knowing the Dogs have little room to move?

The Knights aren't paying full freight for anyone.

The Tigers on the other hand are the kings of derp...

No one else will look at many of them.

davi

Juniors
i've heard te maire martin back to the tigers

The thing I noticed is the Panthers seemed to play better last year when he was injured and Bryce Cartwright was moved to Five-eigth. I'm not sure if this a coincidence or there are other reasons for Panthers not doing well this year.

Life's Good

Coach
Wests Tigers have apparently offered Bulldogs star five-eighth Josh Reynolds a three year contract worth $850K a season.[/QUOTE
He would be a good signing for them. Has the fire in the belly they lack. Possesses a running game that would compliment Brooks. If he can cut the spaz out he would be a good pick up but I reckon he won't leave because the Dogs fans love him.

Charlie124

First Grade
Mbye was great on for the dogs only a year or so ago and I'm not so convinced he's the problethere even now. I'm confident coach Green could get the best out of him again.

Spot On

Coach
A Toys'R'Us TPA sealed the deal.

Plus Wayne threw in a kicking tee. Told him he didn't have to cough up the $$$$ to replace it if it was ever misplaced.

Last edited: