What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Tom155

Coach
From what I've heard he doesn't want to leave Brisbane, but if he does we're the most likely destination despite the Warriors offering substantially more money. Remember Brown said he thought Watson was most likely going to the Tigers just days before he was officially announced as coming to the Knights.
Nathan Ryan from Fox Sports believes we are favourites to sign Blair

You think woods and foran would start being generally very nervous right now and start reaching the panic button on where they are going to be in 2018.we should approach foran again ,they most likely wont be able to move on there players.graham should not sit on the fence to long or he could really get screwed over big time on his last pay day.we could get graham for 600,000 !it will be his loss and he will be kicking stones knowing we went and got blair instead of him.they are not officially registered yet so they could back flip on there deals.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Yeah that's a no to foran for me. Aside from his first few games at the warriors he's been fairly shit. Pretty sure he still has some baggage from the manly days taking brown paper bag payments as well as his potential to go off the rails again.

I'd take woods though, but if the dogs can't afford him, he'll go back to the tigers. Not sure that we would pay the million bucks for him either if we get Blair. But if Blair goes to the warriors maybe we could send a few little feelers out to woods. He's a better option than Graham.

Frederick

Staff member
Yeah that's a no to foran for me. Aside from his first few games at the warriors he's been fairly shit. Pretty sure he still has some baggage from the manly days taking brown paper bag payments as well as his potential to go off the rails again.

I'd take woods though, but if the dogs can't afford him, he'll go back to the tigers. Not sure that we would pay the million bucks for him either if we get Blair. But if Blair goes to the warriors maybe we could send a few little feelers out to woods. He's a better option than Graham.
Big no on woods. Biggest myth in the game. He's a white version of Pauli Pauli...all the size, doesn't know what to do with it

Old dog

Juniors
You think woods and foran would start being generally very nervous right now and start reaching the panic button on where they are going to be in 2018.we should approach foran again ,they most likely wont be able to move on there players.graham should not sit on the fence to long or he could really get screwed over big time on his last pay day.we could get graham for 600,000 !it will be his loss and he will be kicking stones knowing we went and got blair instead of him.they are not officially registered yet so they could back flip on there deals.
No way Foran, in same league as Hayne, very good player but a distabiliser, has shown nothing this year, leave dogs to struggle with what to do with him and cap.

Old dog

Juniors
Stats schmats. Woods is a plodder.
SOO, lots of go forward, lots of offloads, players benefit running of him. He doesn't look like a footballer but not many better, especially in the possibly available category.
So seriously you pick Pauli or Woods.

Scar Tissue

Juniors
In response to Old Dog I wouldn't want either of them, both slow as wet weeks, lazy & uninspiring, Woods seems more focused on the dickhead hairdo than anything else, agree with Frederick stats can be misleading & are quoted adnauseum to try & make a simple game sound complicated!

Old dog

Juniors
In response to Old Dog I wouldn't want either of them, both slow as wet weeks, lazy & uninspiring, Woods seems more focused on the dickhead hairdo than anything else, agree with Frederick stats can be misleading & are quoted adnauseum to try & make a simple game sound complicated!
It's not so much what you want but what's available, not sure I want either as well, not sure either wants us and that would be my priority. Woods is better than most, name me one available prop that's better.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
It's not so much what you want but what's available, not sure I want either as well, not sure either wants us and that would be my priority. Woods is better than most, name me one available prop that's better.

James Graham, he is a natural born leader and would turn the brothers into world class players.