What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Rod

Bench
Yep I'm also gunshy on Turuva after what's happened with Jenkins. Totally different players obviously but with the attention Turuva is currently getting we'll almost certainly end up paying overs to get him here.

Woody90

Juniors
Yep I'm also gunshy on Turuva after what's happened with Jenkins. Totally different players obviously but with the attention Turuva is currently getting we'll almost certainly end up paying overs to get him here.

Yep, I don’t want any more Penrith players (Cleary or JFH aside of course lol).

PhilGould

Bench
Reports today that the Knights are interested and he did tour the facilities but the Dragons have already made an offer and might even be trying to get him to play fullback so sounds unlikely.

Reports today that the Knights are interested and he did tour the facilities but the Dragons have already made an offer and might even be trying to get him to play fullback so sounds unlikely.
classic bait and switch.

We should promise the kid he can play halfback, then chuck him on the wing where he belongs.

Old dog

Juniors
Same old same old, use a club, Knights, as interest, build interest, increase bidding, go where you always wanted to go for what you always wanted
We have all seen and heard the storey before but it does get us interested and hopeful

Old dog

Juniors
No, Schuster would only make DanS look like a goer, don’t think he has any desire to be fit and play well, he’s a take the money, stuff making the effort type

Latest posts