What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
I don't see why everyone is up in arms over those banners. They were very witty, particularly for Tigers fans.
I mean Tedesco is a c**k... well played
True ... there wasnt really a witty one for moses, so he was just a pile of shit - lol

84 Baby

Referee
True ... there wasnt really a witty one for moses, so he was just a pile of shit - lol
I think there was one about him being slimy. Slimy... Eels. Probably the shittest one.
Plus I wonder how Jeynolds feels about "No Dogs on the bus"?

Gronk

Staff member
Papalii played against the Dogs in an important game.

Pending Raiders board meeting on Monday.

Board throws the book at him and he misses the game against Newcastle.

Move along merkins, nothing to see here.

CANBERRA have handed Josh Papalii a one-match NRL ban on top of his suspension from the Anzac Test over a drink-driving conviction.

The Raiders board on Monday decided Papalii will be unavailable for Canberra’s round-10 clash with Newcastle after he pleaded guilty to drink-driving last week.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...t/news-story/d3b2709376fc838e26ab676ca7d26d2e

Exactly. The NRL and Canberra's handling of behaviour that quite frankly endangers lives is pathetic. But it's a middle class offense, and one that every second merkin thinks 'gee that could've been me I guess', so you cop basically nothing for this sort of idiocy. It's not like he was one of the people who get caught the day after, while honestly thinking they were ok.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well played Canberra. Smart merkins over there.
Nah!! Just further proof how piss weak and pathetic the NRL are.

3rd driving offence gets you a week yet Norman and Pearce get 8 weeks.

Can-Braaaaaaaaaaah are flavour of the month and get supported accordingly.