What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stagger eel

Staff member
as I've said before Mansour asked for a release a few months ago to go to the dogs and that was knocked back, obviously the only thing thats changed since then is his possible prefarence of clubs....

84 Baby

Referee
as I've said before Mansour asked for a release a few months ago to go to the dogs and that was knocked back, obviously the only thing thats changed since then is his possible prefarence of clubs....
Roosters it is. Everyone is telling us how far not over the cap they are

T.S Quint

Coach
So your old mate Stevie has some exciting news!! Whilst I cant tell people I know for a few more weeks I can tell you lot. Stevie and Mrs are up the duff our first generation of mini Parra supporters! Absolutely stoked beyond belief and its all very exciting.

Now the reason I tell you all this is it dawned on me last night that I was born in 81 ahead of what was the golden era for our club and I am pretty certain that mini me will mark the start of our own golden era this millennium.

Its due first week in October so I haven't worked out that timing part but at worst I'll set up a TV screen in the delivery room so we are both screaming and hopefully Parra are there repeating traditions...

Congrats mate.
I'm in the same boat myself. I'm expecting my first child in early September.
Problem is my missus comes from a bunch of private school, rugby-loving toffs. Will have to keep the kid away from any functions involving that side of the family for as long as possible.
My missus is ok though. She knows that this kid will be an Eels fan no matter what.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Congrats mate.
Problem is my missus comes from a bunch of private school, rugby-loving toffs. Will have to keep the kid away from any functions involving that side of the family for as long as possible.
My missus is ok though. She knows that this kid will be an Eels fan no matter what.
Keep them away from Cucumber sandwiches and Pims and they should be ok.

Oh and congrats by the way.

Last edited:

Stevie

Bench
Congrats mate.

Congrats brother!!!

TheRam

Coach
I really wish BA does his magic to snare Viliame Kikau away from the Panthers and over to us.

But Josh Mansour would be a great buy if true to complete our backline and potentially be the best in the NRL.

hindy111

Post Whore

How did the Dogs get all this cap space all of a sudden?

hindy111

Post Whore
Mansour would be nice. I dont think we need him though.
I reckon Hoffman and Auvau are to good for Wenty. I also reckon Davis and younger Jennings would hold there own if needed.
How much would Mansour improve the team over Hoff or Auvau?

I would prefer a Front rower. We have a good enough back row with Manu,Tepai,Ke,Taka,Gower and add Niaukroe coming through.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Congrats mate.

Congrats, brother!!!

lingard

Coach
Here's the kicker. He's already f****d up by himself, multiple times. He's a repeat offender already. As I've said earlier I've got no problems with giving guys a second chance (even a 3rd chance depending on the offences and what the player has achieved to right the wrongs), our club has done it and will continue to do it but there's a line. Where is your line? Rape? Paedophilia? Murder?

Luckily, I don't have to draw a line. You've got your opinion, I've got mine. Let's both hope that Wayne Bennett knows what he's doing.