What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
You call it spin I call it... On footy show last nite Gus said he wanted Griffin to finish year before he left then contradicted himself and said gave him a cheque to finish immediately. The more you spin the more you forget what you originally said. About selling house, it sounds plausible, but..... Btw did the CEO buy it? I doubt it.

Wouldn't it be funny if Tigers don't release Cleary and come 2020 Cleary jnr goes to Tigers. Gould left with shit on face.

No he said he wanted him to see out season then discuss the coach. When the CEO said that they have talked to Ivan Gould told CEO it will come out in media and put pressure on Hook. CEO said ok tell him we wont need him after season when Gould spoke with Hook they decided to finish up right away which In my opinion is the best idea..

emjaycee

Coach
No he said he wanted him to see out season then discuss the coach. When the CEO said that they have talked to Ivan Gould told CEO it will come out in media and put pressure on Hook. CEO said ok tell him we wont need him after season when Gould spoke with Hook they decided to finish up right away which In my opinion is the best idea..
Source ??

parra pete

Referee
Poor Gus is left with mopping up everyone's mess. What a guy.

factory-worker-mopping-floor-in-hospital-corridor-cleaner-cleaning-video-id804256658

This guy goes to a super market and goes to isle 12 and asks for a box of condoms.
The lady askes "what size" and the guy says "I don't know" so the lady askes him to pull down his pants.
The lady tugs a few times and says "you need a box of x-large condoms".
So this guy hears behind him and he asks for a box of condom's, and the lady says "what size" and the guy says I don't know.
So the lady asks him to pull down his pants.
The lady tugs a few time and says "get a box of medium condoms"
So this teenager in isle 11 hears and wants some of the action.
So he goes to isle 12 and asks "can I have a box of condoms"
The lady asks "what size" and the teenage says "I don't know"
So the lady asks him to pull down his pants .
When he does, the lady tugs a few times, stands up and announces "Clean up in isle 12"

Jackeel

Juniors
Hey lads, just gonna share my thoughts on the Phil Gould / Griffin saga.

Contracted coaches & players should be off limits till their contracts end as agreed, or by mutual agreement, or by way of termination.
(breaches of contract)
Tigers getting bumholed if this plays out the way Gus innocently wants.

hindy111

Post Whore

Contracted coaches & players should be off limits till their contracts end as agreed, or by mutual agreement, or by way of termination.
(breaches of contract)

Did Sheens see out his contract

El Diablo

Post Whore

(breaches of contract)
knob jockey

Incorrect

Coach
Wouldnt it be great if Cleary Snr and Cleary Jnr, both with deep seated memories and revenge against Gould in mind for sacking IC initially, were stringing the Panfers along until some time after Nov 1.... IC telling the Panthers he's negotiating a release from the Tigers, but things are tricky... But he's confident of being Panthers coach for 2019, just some paperwork and red tape to take care of... Then BOOM, Tigers sneak in and sign Cleary Jnr for 2020 and beyond and IC tells Gould to go f**k himself....

Jackeel

Juniors
Not here to offend, take crap.
Easy to dish out the insults on the keyboard, try face to face.. Coward.
See y’all, time to go.
:beers::thumbsup:

Gronk

Staff member
Not here to offend, take crap.
Easy to dish out the insults on the keyboard, try face to face.. Coward.
See y’all, time to go.
:beers::thumbsup:
Best thing is to block idiots like @El Diablo .

I’m in two minds about contracts as you mentioned. It’s frustrating for fans, but in the real world employment contracts and torn up rewritten etc all the time. Ultimately the law protects the innocent. The tigers can hold their ground. If the relationship smells untenable, then they should look at the Panthers roster and get a player or two.

hindy111

Post Whore
Wouldnt it be great if Cleary Snr and Cleary Jnr, both with deep seated memories and revenge against Gould in mind for sacking IC initially, were stringing the Panfers along until some time after Nov 1.... IC telling the Panthers he's negotiating a release from the Tigers, but things are tricky... But he's confident of being Panthers coach for 2019, just some paperwork and red tape to take care of... Then BOOM, Tigers sneak in and sign Cleary Jnr for 2020 and beyond and IC tells Gould to go f**k himself....

Not great

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah whom wants to deal with f**kwits face to face? Why should big, strong, brave merkins be allowed to say whatever they want while weak gutted merkins like me have to keep our mouths shut? Who is this f**king idiot that he can't work that out?

Best thing is to block idiots like @El Diablo .

I’m in two minds about contracts as you mentioned. It’s frustrating for fans, but in the real world employment contracts and torn up rewritten etc all the time. Ultimately the law protects the innocent. The tigers can hold their ground. If the relationship smells untenable, then they should look at the Panthers roster and get a player or two.

I hate the current rigmarole about contracts everyone bleats about loyalty until it's in their interest to break a contract

Give me back the days of Jack Gibson when you did a deal on a handshake and your word was worth more than a piece of paper

IFR33K

Coach
I hate the current rigmarole about contracts everyone bleats about loyalty until it's in their interest to break a contract

Give me back the days of Jack Gibson when you did a deal on a handshake and your word was worth more than a piece of paper

Grabbing popcorn, while I eagerly await Barry’s 4 page lecture.

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: