What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Jnr just sai if he could fight anyone in the nrl itd be Taka or Peats ... biggest pests

They said Jnr has lost 20kgs training for this ... wtf?

strider

Post Whore
They both look shit. Tbh.
True. Tho its easy to sit on our couches n say that

I reckon they are both scared to really go hard cos they dont wanna lose ... if carney had gone harder earlier he would have won i reckon

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Who rates Gutho as a half? ... people rate him as a footballer and hope he can be a half

It all depends on his kicking game. I think his defence and running game will be good enough, he shows a lot of potential with his passing game.

But if he can't kick it won't work. I reckon someone with his junior footy resume should be able to develop a fairly decent kicking game. And he seems like a good trainer, so it's likely he is doing a lot of kicking practice.

strider

Post Whore
Juniors doing alright for someone whos never fought before ... tho gal looks like hes gonna wear him down