What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
I was thinking of calling the membership team tomorrow and saying I don't want to pay for a full season membership. I want to thumb my nose at you blokes and pay for 3 games less..if it's good for a player to take that approach, then it's good for me. I've got 6 tix to pay...mind you they have hit me with an Increase...on what basis? How can they justify an increase?
Cost of living has gone up, we've just seen 6 interest rate increases in a row.
I will make a call tomorrow, time permitting..
You answered your own question!

King-Gutho94

Coach
It's funny when supporters of a shit club is towards the bottom and they're laughing at us. Gotta say that we at least give them something to finally laugh about, to finally lift their depression, if only for a short time, until they think about their team again.
Yeah i find Manly fans worse then any other supporter base when putting shit on Parramatta.

They are just wankers of the highest order. And i find them more then any other supporter base putting shit on where we come from like we are dipshits from western sydney.

butch82

Juniors
Proudly walking around Honolulu with my Eels 2022 Members Cap.
Have had 5 "Go Parra" shout outs thus far. Not all Aussies either. Obviously no Panther fans outside Mt Druitt.
i was at the new york yankees v red soxs game the sunday before the gf n i wore my eels jersey. old mate comes up n says ' good luck n hope u win next week"

SneakyEel

Juniors
Neither of them are Munster, and Bennett knows that. Ideally I think they will look for another Queenslander, which is the players they have looked at as Marquees so far. It wouldn't surprise me with things going the way they are at Manly, if DCE is in Bennett's sights.
I definitely can see that happening. DCE has always been after the money if the Dolphins offer the big bucks he'll be long gone.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We are everywhere dude! Great stuff.
I went to the Ashes in 2019 at Edgbaston, Birmingham.

On day 4 when smithy scored his 2nd ton of the match i had my Parra jersey on.

Walking out of the ground that day i ran into someone who grew up at Crestwood & he said go Parra he lived in the UK at the time and he obviously saw me being in a Parra jersey I was from the area as well. Quite remarkable some people you can run into when showing your team colours.

hybrideel

Bench
1million a season so Munster took a 200k a season haircut... Did he also get a new boat
Maybe 2 boats. The $200k haircut was on his current deal. He has turned town $400K a year more from the flippers.
Wonder if his manager really is happy he took that option

JokerEel

Coach
Maybe 2 boats. The $200k haircut was on his current deal. He has turned town $400K a year more from the flippers.
Wonder if his manager really is happy he took that option

Anansta is his manager, I dont think he was with Munster when he made the previous deal at 1.2 a season.

Incorrect

Coach
Yeah i find Manly fans worse then any other supporter base when putting shit on Parramatta.

They are just wankers of the highest order. And i find them more then any other supporter base putting shit on where we come from like we are dipshits from western sydney.
My mate and his brother were at a match v Manly at Brookie probably 15-20 years ago when they were both in their late 20's at the time and Parra were winning handsomely. My mates brother was wooping it up next to some Manly fans and this sheila sniggers at him "Do you even have a job?"... Cause like yeah, all Parra fans from the western suburbs are unemployed welfare sponger's you f**king mole....

King-Gutho94

Coach
My mate and his brother were at a match v Manly at Brookie probably 15-20 years ago when they were both in their late 20's at the time and Parra were winning handsomely. My mates brother was wooping it up next to some Manly fans and this sheila sniggers at him "Do you even have a job?"... Cause like yeah, all Parra fans from the western suburbs are unemployed welfare sponger's you f**king mole....
Mate i went back there this year for our win at Brookie. I was with a group of mates and my brother with his mates were there as well.

They are utter scum.

One fan knocked a beer out of my hands another fan yelled in my ear when i was carrying the tray of beers before the game and said piss off back to Parramatta when i was just walking past.

Then some old bloke in his 60s wanted to take on my brother & then wanted him to be kicked out because he told him to look at the scoreboard with 4 mins to go as they were all salty they were getting beat.

My brothers mates then told the old bloke to piss off because he started it the commotion.

Angry_eel

First Grade

I saw one Jabba the Hutt woman at Commbank last year when Manly toweled us. She had some words to say to each of our players.

We sucked that day so there was not much of a comeback but I guess she's still Jabba the Hutt.