What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints about to go out in straight sets....new balls please

Loudstrat

Coach
Bloody hell Moffo. You are on fire. Like Souths getting up - miracles do happen!

Hang on - Broncos didn't have 14 players on at any stage.......

adamkungl

Immortal
Some people really need to understand the definition of a choke. Being outplayed doesn't count

The minor premiers not turning up at all against the 2 lowest ranked teams in the finals is however. Dragons playing good football could have won both games. Other than Morris the entire side was f**king terrible.

Suck sh*t merged scum chokers

Moffo

Referee
well simple message...ive been writing the dragons off for most of the year

so for those that insulted me for doing that...well

go f**k yourself!

and enjoy the off season you inbred scum

to all the normal saints fans, good luck next year

Lambretta

First Grade
Some people really need to understand the definition of a choke. Being outplayed doesn't count

It's not that the Dragons were outplayed or outclassed, even though they were, it's the way they went about losing.

The game was there for them to take and they blew all their chances. For a start, in league you need to control the ball. Completing merely half the sets you are given shows that you cant handle pressure or that you've placed undue pressure upon yourselves. The Dragons did this and to me, that's a form of choking.

But definitions aside, does anyone have any useful suggestions for the Dragons fans as what they can do with the Grand Final tickets they all bought? Also, what will the club be doing with those t-shirts they ordered? If the club decides to sell the t-shirts, I might offer them 0.20c for one.

LL3

Juniors
It's not that the Dragons were outplayed or outclassed, even though they were, it's the way they went about losing.

The game was there for them to take and they blew all their chances. For a start, in league you need to control the ball. Completing merely half the sets you are given shows that you cant handle pressure or that you've placed undue pressure upon yourselves. The Dragons did this and to me, that's a form of choking.

But definitions aside, does anyone have any useful suggestions for the Dragons fans as what they can do with the Grand Final tickets they all bought? Also, what will the club be doing with those t-shirts they ordered? If the club decides to sell the t-shirts, I might offer them 0.20c for one.

Use the Tshirt as a servitte whilst having your Chicken Soup with that well deserved WOODEN SPOON, thoughts?
:crazy:

Seeing the foundation club get a wooden spoon is f**king pretty good, seeing the SFS empty as the SOULess fans as expected stayed away was darn funny...not as good as the Dogs 100th yr spoon but close.

scottyeel

Bench
Another thread? How original.:?

Poor dragons fans, how will they ever cope with wankers like you putting them down?:roll:

Evenflow

Bench
Another thread? How original.:?

Poor dragons fans, how will they ever cope with wankers like you putting them down?:roll:

Your moral forum crusade is admirable and i'm sure some Dragons supporters would appreciate it but if you don't like these type threads then don't come in them. The fact is that many (not all) Dragons fans got cocky and mouthed off throughout certain parts of the season and are copping their just deserts.

The team that should have finished minor premiers, the vast majority of their supporters have conducted themselves with great humility and for the most part without any cockiness or arrogance which is much more than you can say for many Dragons fans, hence why they're copping it now.

and i'm not a Dogs fan, not by a long long way but i can give credit where it's due.

Now back to your crusade............

Chook Norris

First Grade
Not sure if it was mentioned on here, but Gould said on the Roast that Siants.. "half choked" :lol::lol:

Soward on Sports Tonights just said, "We aren't chokers..our blokes are close.. we're the minor premiers..." :sarcasm:

LL3

Juniors
Not sure if it was mentioned on here, but Gould said on the Roast that Siants.. "half choked" :lol::lol:

Soward on Sports Tonights just said, "We aren't chokers..our blokes are close.. we're the minor premiers..." :sarcasm:

I think Soward also said his glad he left the rorters in time from getting a wooden spoon, wouldve killed him he reckons.

Also said would u pefer atleast a JJShield to a Wooden Sppon as a yrs achievement?

Anyway u rorters fans should start going to games next yr early on, u will be in contention come rnd 1.:crazy::crazy:

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
I think Soward also said his glad he left the rorters in time from getting a wooden spoon, wouldve killed him he reckons.

Also said would u pefer atleast a JJShield to a Wooden Sppon as a yrs achievement?

Anyway u rorters fans should start going to games next yr early on, u will be in contention come rnd 1.:crazy::crazy:

The roosters are in exactly the same position as your Dragons team are now LL3 except the roosters team didnt give their supporters false hope thi year like your heartless chumps did