What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santo Sam and Ed's Cup Fever

Fin077

Juniors
this show f**king rules. they need to do a once a week hourly show of all the world of european football during the season. Ed Kavalee rules.

I was thinking something similar.....Kinda like a "Footy Show" maybe incorporating the A-league, UK Premier Legue, Serie A and La Liga.

I'd say it'd rate well.

After all of the raving on here, I finally gave the show a go (since I remembered it was on...during channel surfing).

All I have to say...keep on raving. Awesome.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I like it... but Sam Pang doesnt do it for me
i tune in for Ed, always loved that guys work, and Santo is a funny bugger too.
Good show, that has some very good moments, dont think its as knock down hilarious as you guys are making out though

Good format though, and with a bigger budget and an hour time slot, i dont see why it couldnt be a weekly show about all things soccer

No that best part of that was the John Aloisi pronunciation of Tong-ga. A little Easter Egg in there for old fans of the Late Show.

Tonga T-O-N-G-A.

This show is great. This is what the footy show should be like if they want to do comedy. Loved Sam as Kim jong il the other night and Rob from the Late show did a pretty funny thing as the guy from Masterchef.

Thomas

First Grade
I caught this last week. I am now addicted to it.

Funniest Aussie show on TV IMHO

Fin077

Juniors
Santo had a job holding the Italian players wedding rings while they went out clubbing! :lol:;-)

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
I have to thank everyone in this thread.

Being in Denmark, I have been unable to watch Australian TV obviously. Now I have spent an hour looking up clips of this and it is absolutely brilliant.

We seem to make good comedy shows with big sport events (The Dream during 2000)

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm not really into soccer, but this show is great, it gives me my world cup fix without having to watch games so everyone is a winner.