What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scott Princess going to the old dart

betcats

Referee
Whats the f**king point in having a contract these days, honestly?

I can't wait for us to play Brisbane in rd 1 and hopefully snap the little merkin in half.

Get over it, clubs invest in young players only to see them leave all the time.

Im not sure of the timeline here, but would you have got Thurston if Prince didnt leave?

Frailty

First Grade
Whilst others may be having a go at the signing, I think it is a good pick up for the Broncos. Wallace had a good start to 2012, but I think the expectation on him to lead a young Broncos pack wore on him - but in 2013 he will have Prince to take some of that leadership away. This is even more so the case with the Broncos losing another leader in Petero too.

Is he the world's best player? Of course not, but he may be what the Broncos need.

timka4

Bench
I think it will be a good signing. The problem is what they'll do with Wallace, Norman and Hunt.

Regardless, Prince is going to find himself once more without an established 5/8 outside of him which is where he may struggle.

Murf

Juniors
:lol:

Who on earth ever rated Luke Capewell? And re: overpaid - as long as the Tits are footing half the bill, I'm cool with it.

Sandow mate. Sandow.

I know he actually never played a game, but for a while he was seen as Prince's heir apparent.

Big Pete

Referee
I thought that's who you were referring to Murf! Thought I'd let you have your say before I put my foot in it.