What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seg out for another 6-8 weeks

wibble

Bench
Shame for Segeyaro, but it shows our ridiculous depth when Paulo steps up so well, and it will be hard for Flanagan to know who to pick if we have a fully fit team.

Since Segeyaro has looked great in his few glimpses, and we have good depth, we need to play the sensible long term game and if he needs those extra few weeks to regain full strength, so be it.

M2D2

Bench
i cant find any online source for this.
Did he rebreak it/needs surgery again on it or is it something else?

cb4

First Grade
On the plus side, we finally got an 80 minute hooker. Brailey was brilliant last night.

MilkShark

First Grade
On the plus side, we finally got an 80 minute hooker. Brailey was brilliant last night.
I love the kid but I wouldn't go that far.

He is clearly pushing hard to keep up. Got brushed off a few times in defense which was costly.

He will be a star but we need Seg back to give the guy a break.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah....gets targeted every week by the big boppers but never takes a backward step. Pulled up twice on or over the line and liked that little deft grubber he put in that Lewie spilled. Like Val,,,improving and learning every week.

Latest posts