What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

coolumsharkie

Referee
Parcell is a done deal at Leeds, almost certain we will get Seggy you would think. He might have to take a paycut to play though.

shaggs

Coach
Manly will make a play at him as well.
I reckon they let him go because API was better last year and they have a deeper halves crew this season.

I liked parcel as a footballer but thought he was a little undersized for NRL, especially in a manly side that sucked for the most part

Stake Removed

First Grade
You can't carry an extra hooker in the game now.

Beg to differ, the way we play you can carry extra hooker.

Flanno on more then a few occassions used only 3 of the 4 interchange players, our 4th plays limited minutes, so in our structure yes you can play 2 hookers

Smart move by fulton, the COAT. He now dictates what the transfer fee is for Segg. i.e. Player swap to Manly. Only after Fulton says so, will the Transfer fee be dropped.
Seggy wont be at Manly though unless they clear some players.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Gubb and Seggy would be great additions to our squad in the new year. The good news is they BOTH want to be at our club asap. The bad news is the warriors won't let Gubb go unless we find them a suitable replacement and obviously we all know Seggy mainly depends on what happens with Beale.

Very astute additions if we can pull this one off

cb4

First Grade
Do we have a suitable replacement?
It's not on us to find a suitable replacement, it's on the Warriors really. They can keep a guy who doesn't want to be there for another year or they can release him.
Ideally, we should sign Gubb now for the 2018 season and put even more pressure on the Warriors.

cb4

First Grade
Gubb and Seggy would be great additions to our squad in the new year. The good news is they BOTH want to be at our club asap. The bad news is the warriors won't let Gubb go unless we find them a suitable replacement and obviously we all know Seggy mainly depends on what happens with Beale.

Very astute additions if we can pull this one off

Good post, but if it is dependent on Beale then we will probably not get him.
He has re-enrolled his kids in the area and he isn't keen on moving on.
I honestly don't think we can afford to release Beale either other-wise our back and back depths is absolutely shocking.

The one reason we did so well this year is, we had backs with Pace and Footworks who could set up for others and also set themselves up.
We can't keep draining the backline well to accommodate the forwards. We got the balance right, we can't tinker with it again.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Good post, but if it is dependent on Beale then we will probably not get him.
He has re-enrolled his kids in the area and he isn't keen on moving on.
I honestly don't think we can afford to release Beale either other-wise our back and back depths is absolutely shocking.

Manly are starting to run out of time to find a centre and Beale is looking like their main target.

The only thing that is holding this move up is the fact Barrett and Bozo don't even look each other in the eye.

Some massive behind the scene stuff going on at brookie. Bozo is really trying to move Baz on

cb4

First Grade
Manly are starting to run out of time to find a centre and Beale is looking like their main target.

The only thing that is holding this move up is the fact Barrett and Bozo don't even look each other in the eye.

Some massive behind the scene stuff going on at brookie. Bozo is really trying to move Baz on

Haven't heard anything on Beale to Manly, i just know he is settled in the area and is not looking to move.
We don't have anyone to replace him either.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

How times have changed since the start of the season when Bozo was licking Bazz's nuts. Anyone remember when Freddy interviewed Bozo before Manly's first game this season when Bozo was stating that Baz has a very special football brain and would lead Moanly to the next level.....Very faarrken special indeed!

Stake Removed

First Grade

I have never been Bazz fan but i believe in no win situation, i might be totally wrong but historically Manly coaches have always been former players, those that have cam in from outside have really struggled.

On Bozo though the game may have passed him by, he has been involved with NSW for last 10 years, for little or no success, but has made sure Manly players get a run at SOO level.

Not sure what terms Hasler left on at Manly but wouldnt surprise me if he is not next Manly coach