What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

Special K

Coach
I can't see us letting Beale go. Doesn't seem like our usual thing. I think we will be subjected to a year of him on the wing.

Looks like Seggy is ours now though thanks to Parcell.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can't see us letting Beale go. Doesn't seem like our usual thing. I think we will be subjected to a year of him on the wing.

Looks like Seggy is ours now though thanks to Parcell.

wasnt it early this year that we were in discussions in trading Beale to Melbourne for Tohu Harris

cb4

First Grade
It can get done soon.
Leeds won't budge on the fee.
It comes down to how badly we think we need him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Seg would be great to blood Brialey, he is not 80mins like Ennis, would change our rotation but with our backs we can do this.

southland

Juniors
Don't know about need but as a fan I want him in our colours for the entertainment. He is one of those electric players who I believe would thrive under Flannos steady realist stay of coaching. The alternates are not up to scratch - Cherrington never got a look in at Tigers, Brailey may or may not be ready, Nu Brown is a 5/8.

cb4

First Grade
It can get done soon? Huh?
Yeh. We could sign him tomorrow if we agree their fee.
It can drag on if we try to negotiate.

There are a few stalemates happening at the moment.
I wouldn't be surprised if it all happens early Jan.