What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks team V's Happy Clappers

MilkShark

First Grade
No, he is over rated because every Tom Dick and Harry think he is a messiah, when he is a 2 gamer who looked ok when we were rolling.
He was very ordinary on Sunday.

Haven't changed my tune, but my first preference is Tony Williams than Capewell.

No one said he is a messiah. He offers more to the team, why hold him back just to keep ''one of the guys'' happy?

lol you said Heighno has carried on 1 year too many for about 4 years. That means you think he's been past it for 4 years now. And then you said you would replace him with William or Capewell.

And then you shut me down for suggesting Capewell should replace Heighno? Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

King Ben

Juniors
Round 2 Sharks team: Valentine Holmes, Sosaia Feki, Jack Bird, Ricky Leutele, Edrick Lee, James Maloney, Chad Townsend, Andrew Fifita, Jayden Brailey, Matt Prior, Luke Lewis, Wade Graham, Paul Gallen. Interchange: Jayson Bukuya, Chris Heighington, Sam Tagataese, Tony Williams. 18th and 19th man: Gerard Beale, Kurt Capewell

According to someone on FB. Brown dropped Williams gets a gig but he did make NSW cup team of the week. Beale and Capewell, unlucky. I guess Lee gets a go against his old club.

I believe this is from a "predicted team" article on foxsports.com.au.

Quigs

Immortal
I am finding really difficult to give a shit.

Premiers baby. Finally did it. Who cares now, like really?

You know something Miller, I am in the same boat as you.

To me it is like something is just missing but I couldn't give a shit.

When I go down to the local footy here (well last year - the new season hasn't started yet) ... I just take my old folding chair and sit on the hill and just mellow through the games. I quiet enjoy it at that level.

That is how I am feeling about the NRL right now.

roboshark

Coach
Yeah I suppose Cardy. Just think at home they have a bit to play for vs us after that game last year

Card Shark

Immortal
There certainly is the revenge factor.

If they carry on like they did in the Cowboys game, could well work against them.

I reckon flanno will be onto that, to unsettle them.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think Capewell will play, all players named 18-21 listed for Jets except Capewell.

Maybe Flanno horses for courses Capewell played great against Raiders last time

LOL well played Milkshark. I get what you are saying , however Heighno is still going great guns. Capewell will get his chance. Injuries will happen.