What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks team V's Happy Clappers

Card Shark

Immortal
Im calling Birdy to fullback and Capewell to the centres if Holmo isn't back this week. Beale looked way out of his depth back there.

Great reading of the game, move to halfback! ;)

Bird will go heaps better than Beale, will be a lot more interested.

It's not his best position though...

chewsta

First Grade
Psychic or what?

Great reading of the game, move to halfback! ;)

Bird will go heaps better than Beale, will be a lot more interested.

It's not his best position though...

It's what i do boys!
Just joking, I actually had no idea this was even happening until i read your quotes. Hahaha..

Happy with it though. At least Birdy will rip in back there. Hopefully he kills it, just to keeps Holmes on his toes when he comes back.

Ads

First Grade
I would like to see Taga drop off the bench and T-Rex come in. Prior play more minutes like the semis and T-Rex play the minimal minutes Taga gets.

Craigshark

First Grade
Hmm not sure about Bird at fullback.. Especially under the high ball. Think some of us will be wishing Beale wasn't injured.

Card Shark

Immortal
Why do we need the size - that was everyone's worry in the finals.

We overcame their apparent size advantage that day.

Ive gone down to Canberra twice to watch the sharks play over the years. We have lost both.
Last time was in 2011 where we lost Loss 40 – 12 and was bitten by a flying ant.
Im going down again on Saturday.

Put your money on Canberra.

that day was hot as a motherf**ker

Ants are merkins

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think Bird at fullback, totally different to Beale, Bird is power runner, will cause havoc for Raiders, also has better passing game then Beale.

Capewell will add size to backs, also played fantastic against raiders last time.

One more thing if Bird has a blinder at fullback, that could see him wanting there fulltime or leaving club

Last edited:

chewsta

First Grade
The raiders will be out for blood, we will probably get done. Consider it the ultimate stitch up by Ennis the Menace. Gotta love the merkin.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be interesting to see how Raiders handle coming back from game in Townsville with humidity, playing in extra time, against us, with extra 2 days break