What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Wests Tigers merge their lower grades?

Should Wests Tigers merge their lower grades?

• Yes, Merge Balmain and Western Suburbs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Tigger doesn't know what he is talking about.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

magpiemax

Juniors
I cannot understand why you guy's even bother to have a poll going,proving how stupid Tugger is. Is'nt he the same dope who said "It will be great watching the humiliation of Wests Tigers getting beat by Balmain in the world 7's". Pffft........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

tracietiga

Juniors
No way . I have loved my Magpies through thick and thin , and besides how much more advantaged must we be by having two sides to select our first grade from .

Jeffles

Bench
Well I think they should stay separate. There is a lot of rich history in the two clubs and a lot of support for them still. If there is no financial/survivial reason to merge (and there was with the First Grade), then keep them separate.

Another reason is that the Premier League competition is emerging as a purists heartland. It resembles the old Sydney Premiership and its appeal lies in people watching clubs like Newtown, Norths, Wests and Balmain.

June 5 the Jets play Balmain at Henson
June 12 we play the Magpies at Henson

So hopefully I see all you lot within a week of each other.

King Tigerman

Juniors
tigger said:
King Tigerman said:
but the question is not should it happen but will it happen & the answer will definately be no & im not talking about the nostalgic reasons i think having 2 teams in reserve grade (2 strong reserve grade teams) is a bonus & if we merged them we would definately lose a lot of promising young players

We only have one :lol:

now we know who has the alcohol problem and the drug problem

2 reserve grade teams

2\

King Tigerman

Juniors
Jeffles said:
Well I think they should stay separate. There is a lot of rich history in the two clubs and a lot of support for them still. If there is no financial/survivial reason to merge (and there was with the First Grade), then keep them separate.

Another reason is that the Premier League competition is emerging as a purists heartland. It resembles the old Sydney Premiership and its appeal lies in people watching clubs like Newtown, Norths, Wests and Balmain.

do newtown supporters have the right to comment on the future of both wests & balmain

the answer is no

unless im on holiday i might go to henson when ya play the cubs but it depends on clownism & i im actually away

Jeffles

Bench
I have a right to "comment" because I have a brain, which is half more than you have. Not having a vote doesn't stop me.

In any event, I agreed with you that the sides should remain separate. You fool. Do you often criticise the people that agree with you, KT?

The Wombat

Juniors
King Tigerman said:
Jeffles said:

do newtown supporters have the right to comment on the future of both wests & balmain

the answer is no

unless im on holiday i might go to henson when ya play the cubs but it depends on clownism & i im actually away

we all have the right to say what we think. lets not forget (wayne)King Tigerman that this is a public forum so we can say what we like.

why only when you are on holiday that you go to henson park? wont they let you of callen park during school days? is that why you are always got that mask on? so that the staff cant see you in public?

Jeffles

Bench
I have no hostility to either club. It is just that one certain individual makes the black and golds look unrefined.

B_Tiger

Juniors
If wests tigers fan were still faithful to their own clubs why aren't they turning up to lower grades? Awareness of matches? It is easy enough to find out when they play. It comes down to people simply not giving a shit. The press doesn't report it so it doesn't matter. But, it does matter and more people should turn up and not simply let your side play in front of very small crowds. Tigger is 100% right.

Latest posts