What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simon Dwyer to retire??

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
simon dwyer to retire?

but he played with so much fire!

it must give tigers fans such ire..

but alas, i guess he has no desire.

he played well in a match that went down to the wire.

lets hope it's not left wests in a quagmire.

but maybe he's staying, and the OP is just a liar?

bah, i'm done.. of this game i do tire..

dont give up the day job.

Spank

Juniors
His father posted last night that he had tests and results come back next Thursday... but apparently he has some feelign again :)

Danish

Referee
Now, I understand that people who haven't played the game can have a good understanding of it, but this is (more) proof you have no idea.

Watch the replay. At full steam, Hargreaves DROPS HIS HEAD a bit coming into the point of impact, and at the exact same point in time Dwyer smacked the shoulder into a head that was dumb enough to drop into a one one one charge. He got ironed out in the best one on one since O'Meley gave it to Gibbs in 2006.

The call to pack the scrum was a joke - he dropped it cold as a spud.

Still, enjoy your delusion. We all know the real Grand Final of 2010 was the game 2 weeks later between the Dragons and the Tigers.

Then there was some kind of formality the week after. Something to do with a team that contains Smith as coach and Ryles as a front rower...

Here's hoping Dwyer regains health, then good form on the paddock.

Without getting further into it, accidental contact with the head has been a penalised offence in our game for yonks.

Multiple times in 2010 the exact same tackle saw the player placed on report and a penalty awarded.

It was a cat-like performance by the video ref, which luckily did not decide the game.

As for Dwyer's injury, I hope the kid comes good. The only player at the tigers this year that could look himself in the eye and know he put in every week. Was destined for Origin in 2012 IMO.

Good luck for a speedy recovery, and if footy cannot be resumed a hell of a payout from the tigers due to their disgraceful handling of his injury