What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solo: A Star Wars Story

sandshark

Bench
In cinemas in just under 2 months. Will probably see a great increase in exposure over these coming weeks.

Anyone hyped yet? I don't think I'll be running out to see it straight away but who knows.. Could be ok.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I think a new trailer will drop with Avengers in late April, then a month of full on promotion for it. I’m still a bit worried about this, but hopeful it will be a fun ride.

myrrh ken

First Grade
This looks pretty good except for the smugness of the main merkin. Is he supposed to be a kid and grow half a foot taller later on?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Nice edit job on the trailer. Emphasise the action, and characters who can actually act. Throw in some Chewie nostalgia and litter it with shots of Han making one liners or looking straight faced.

Cracks, paper, job done.

Last edited:
Difficult to give a flying shit about this one

Uninteresting main character

Rogue one was epic

I've watched every star wars film on release night from episode 2

Doubt I'll even bother pirating this one.... who am I kidding I'll go I'm just not excited about it

Reactions: PJ

vvvrulz

Coach
Nice edit job on the trailer. Emphasise the action, and characters who can actually act. Throw in some Chewie nostalgia and litter it with shots of Han making one liners or looking straight faced.

Cracks, paper, job done.

Rofl, but you're dead right. They dropped the ball casting that ridiculous lead - there's no coming back from that.

Not saying he can't act (haven't seen him perform), but he is NOT Han Solo.

I thought Rogue 1 and the other one were both re-hashed shit that didn’t interest me and were both shit piles with way too many “Memmberr Berries :joy::grapes:) and I was done with Star Wars.

But that Solo preview has got me back!!

How anyone can go off about the casting of the young Solo off one preview is a joke. He looked, sounded and acted fine.

I suppose you wanted to see Chewbacca with a flat-top or an under-cut too?!

Looking forward to this one.

LESStar58

Referee
I saw Rogue One at the cinema more times than TFA and TLJ. Loved it and will likely end up loving this.

Latest posts