What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

Everything old is new again.

Furner is brought in to salvage what’s left of the D. A lot to do.

I really like that young fullback, hopefully he can help turn it around.

Latrell in the centres is going to mean a lot of adjustments in the game plans to optimise his role.

But I understand the need for change.

Whoever is coach when he gets back, basically needs to sit down for a day and watch videos of how Robbo used him and try to replicate that success.

Also, Lats needs to find his love of the game again. I think that’s why he’s playing up.

A honey trap.

Get a nice girl who loves her South’s to bump into him and feign potential
interest.

Then she encourages him to play fast and fair and because he loves her, he behaves.

Then he realises that he doesn’t need a girl to be an immortal.

Or if he likes blokes, the same thing.

Trans-species or any other romantic predilection, who cares.

There doesn’t have to be any physical untowardness thing that @This Year? and I laugh about every second day, this Is strictly a matter of the heart.

Special ops @blue bags.

Once he finds love, it could cure him of his predisposition to silly things, we all wish he would get out of his game.

He is an outstanding footy player when he wants to be.

Last edited:

speedster

Juniors
All Latts needs to do is tone down the mongrel. He's been trying too hard and listening to too much of the noise. Happy to see him knuckle down at his familiar left centre possie and focus on quality possessions over too much slog work from fullback which is not his go and dilutes his quality for the sake of quantity.

speedster

Juniors
With our 2 best wingers out longish term, why don't wee have a crack at Mamalo to be piloted in for a few cameo appearances. He's currently being shopped around.

He would comfortably outshine Milne (who has tried his best and not been terrible it must be said) and Thompson. He has had some very good quality ahead of him at the Titans but we need a big, strong metre eating winger that can help us through yardage and knows how to touch down with AJ and Ty Ty out.

We are coming last with dudmetriou and so we add Furner is that it souths? Is that the best you can do? Where is the brains trust rusty? i read you want Shane richardson back? my thoughts exactly. I suggest rusty you get wayne bennett back with Sam burgess as our assistant coach and get the show back on the road.this present day band aid solution will solve nothing pick up the phone rusty before you start throwing your next phone at dudmetriou LOL..

We are coming last with dudmetriou and so we add Furner is that it souths? Is that the best you can do? Where is the brains trust rusty? i read you want Shane richardson back? my thoughts exactly. I suggest rusty you get wayne bennett back with Sam burgess as our assistant coach and get the show back on the road.this present day band aid solution will solve nothing pick up the phone rusty before you start throwing your next phone at dudmetriou LOL..

Did rusty just throw his phone at dudmetriou?