What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R2 Thu - Brisbane 28-18 South Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 2: Brisbane v South Sydney

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Latrell celebrating and pointing to the camera as he scores in the 80th minute to bring his team within 16. But clearly Sam Burgess was the problem
tbh I thought he did it to mock Walsh in this instance since it was him he was burning

yobbo84

First Grade
Honestly I just can't see how Walsh/Cobbo/Staggs/Mam are going to find any space or get past the defensive powerhouses of Kennar/Tass/Gagai/Milne etc. And vice-versa when we have the ball. How will they stop us?

It's bordering on unfair. Poor Broncos.
Well colour me shocked. How did their backs get past our superstar three-quarter line?

It's happened 2 weeks in a row now. Who saw this coming??

What awful recruitment/retention.

Panther Mike

Juniors
It was a poor game to watch for my tastes. Way too streaky and basically won on superior individual brilliance of the Broncos. Completions in the mud.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well colour me shocked. How did their backs get past our superstar three-quarter line?

It's happened 2 weeks in a row now. Who saw this coming??

What awful recruitment/retention.
Well you did sign a Australia/NSW quality centre in Wighton.

Just weren't counting on him and Graham being unavailable to start the year.

yobbo84

First Grade
Well you did sign a Australia/NSW quality centre in Wighton.

Just weren't counting on him and Graham being unavailable to start the year.
.... and Munro. Point taken.

But where other clubs have young up-and-comers as backups, we have Richie Kennar, Taane Milne type journeymen. Seriously the Roosters 4th pick winger (Pauga) would be a walk up start for us, potentially even when all are fit.

How you watch Kennar have a shocker and get schooled by Manly, and then decide to play him again vs Kotoni Staggs is mind boggling.

We're the slowest team in the competition.