What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

Gday all rabbitohs as most in rugby league circles know that letting Adam reynolds leave was a catastrophe by all accounts at souths and has been a complete catastrophe for cody walker's game ever since Adam reynolds left souths.Remember Sam walker from the rorters is two years younger than ilias (chalk and cheese) remember recently ilias was voted the 14th best #7 in the nrl sam walker was in the top 10 half backs in the nrl a feat i believe ilias will never conquer.if I was souths last year I would have had cody @#6 and hawkins @#7 at least hawkins kicks goals and actually leads the team around the park with his kicking game far better than ilias can ever do at least hawkins looks like a genuine #7.infact this year jye gray is a far better option than ilias even though jye gray's junior playing days was at five-eighth (#6) id at least put jye gray @#6 and put cody @#7 but my dream this year is wighton #6 and cody @#7 this is a no brainer anything less will be a massive fail for our aspirations in 2024.Make it happen souths or chance missing the top 8 again from a very concerned Rabbitoh.

Gday all rabbitohs as most in rugby league circles know that letting Adam reynolds leave was a catastrophe by all accounts at souths and has been a complete catastrophe for cody walker's game ever since Adam reynolds left souths.Remember Sam walker from the rorters is two years younger than ilias (chalk and cheese) remember recently ilias was voted the 14th best #7 in the nrl sam walker was in the top 10 half backs in the nrl a feat i believe ilias will never conquer.if I was souths last year I would have had cody @#6 and hawkins @#7 at least hawkins kicks goals and actually leads the team around the park with his kicking game far better than ilias can ever do at least hawkins looks like a genuine #7.infact this year jye gray is a far better option than ilias even though jye gray's junior playing days was at five-eighth (#6) id at least put jye gray @#6 and put cody @#7 but my dream this year is wighton #6 and cody @#7 this is a no brainer anything less will be a massive fail for our aspirations in 2024.Make it happen souths or chance missing the top 8 again from a very concerned Rabbitoh.
I agree, letting Renno go for $100k a year was a joke.

Special treatment for coaches faves also seems a bit off.

The clean out needs to start at management.

Well Latrell operates on the assumption that he’s best player in the world and can do what he wants.

But that ship sailed long ago.

He’s now a person who seems more eager to promote himself than play his best footy.

You’re either in the in crowd at South’s or your on the outer.

The magnificent life and death struggle the fans endured, seems forgotten.

Wighton was basically signed as he’s Latrells mate. Bring another homey into the club.

The once in a generation talent is dying off and I don’t see a lot of gun replacements walking in.

I’m not happy about it for the bunnies true believers.

It will endure another table tumble, the caravan moves on, but it takes time.

Just bad decisions compounded since Sully let renno go. About the worst recruitment decision ever made. The fans and members said so at the time, but he knew better.

JD will get blamed, he’s part of the problem, but not the only one letting the bunnies down.

Lions led by donkeys atm.

At least you have rusty, he may intervene eventually. He’s still South’s all the way and cares about the fans. That’s who he is. He endured the long nights, he won’t forget.

Last edited:
A. Souths need to sit foul mouth trellmyth down asap for bringing our club and game into disrepute what message is he sending to our children? He will only get fined!

B. ilias was a park footballer since he debuted at souths I saw that, how can so many people not see that long ago and even today they still can't see it?

C. Dudmetriou should be sacked and paid out sooner than later along with ilias and take trellmyth with you, as a good bunny mate of mine said trellmyth long ago is a cancer at souths he was right and so was Sam burgess.it all fell over since reyno left and ilias was given the reins to #7 whoever endorsed ilias should had automatically been sacked no questions asked.

Bring back Sam and tell Fatrell and Walker to suck it up or f**k off instead of complaining about him being mean to them. You can’t have the lunatics running the asylum.

The lunatics are running the asylum because ilias will be #7 next fri night gee i hope keary is out we will need all the help we can get oh well the much younger Sam walker will annihilate ilias just wait and see lol

The rorters are many millions of dollars over the cap this year and most years, i believe they have been handed the trophy by the nrl because politis pours millions of dollars into the nrl for many many years just look at their top 30 squad its laughable thats why they are called the rorters fact!

Anyone who thinks not are wearing those rose coloured glasses again lol pls put those rose glasses down and see what the nrl have planned just wait for 20 teams to be divided into 1st and 2nd division those wearing those rose coloured glasses will see the truth its all about money not you nor the clubs its all about the greedy nrl coffers remember super league?.

Souths have been the pride of the league since 1908 winning the first premiership in Australian rugby league history beating the rorters 14-12 on saturday august 29th at birchgrove oval in Sydney in 1908. Souths have never been matched or surpassed in premierships by any club past or present since 1908/2024 glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on SSTID..

To add to that we will always be the pride of the league we are called the pride of the league because souths have won the most premierships in Australian rugby league history second to none since the first ball was kicked back in 1908 till 2024.