What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOUTHS SPOILED MY WEEKEND !!!!!!

Slugs

I have been waiting all year to get up my personal trifecta........Souths winning and Manly and Rorters getting beaten on the same weekend.

It all started well on Friday night with the Rorters being beaten by The Horses Heads
Up comes Saturday night and I have two legs up when The Beagles get beat by the Fagons
The perfect weekend comes up Sunday and all is tracking beatifully with Souths leading 24-6.

In the space of 10 minutes my dream has been shattered..............4 tries later by the Warriers and I am spewing............the dog got drop kicked over the back fence and the wife was on the end of a verbal barrage from me......................thanks Bunnies (once again) for absolulety ruining my weekend :roll: :roll:

Bunnies we deserve better !!!!! We have come so close to winning 5/6 matches this year and have gone under by a few points............on the other hand I watch the Penrith Pussycats and they have won 5/6 matches by a few points............geeze why can't we have a small piece of their luck :( :(

To top it all off you come into work the next day and cop it from your fellow workers.............ONCE AGAIN :evil: :evil: :evil:

I ask one question of you all.............where is the justice in this world ???? :?: :?: :?:

Green Eye

Juniors
I cannot believe the bunnies lost that match.... Looks like the warriors are taking a leaf out of parra's great escapes handbook.

Slugs

Green Eye said:
I cannot believe the bunnies lost that match.... Looks like the warriors are taking a leaf out of parra's great escapes handbook.

Houdini move over..............Eels and Warriers have you covered :roll: :roll: :roll:

Souths= So close yet so far :( :( :(

AliN

Live Update Team
after abusing the boys at half time, to jumping up and down with rapture after the Jones kick..that's what footy can do to ya.

Bad luck Souths fans, I don't know how they lost the plot..they deserved to win. :)

Sydney Carton

Juniors
That's why the Dolphins would beat them despite spending about $3.15 million less on players.

Some clubs know how to win, some dont.