What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Standout in each position so far

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
I would'nt mind seeing Taylor give Sandow at least one or two games in first grade.

Hmm i dont wanna thrtow the kid into the deep end too early so for now I'm happy with paea getting the whole time till wing gets back. So about 6 weeks for paea to stand up and show us what he has got. As for Sandow...I heard he played some fullback in past years... We are short on fllbacks as well...maybe to ease im in bring him into fullback although I'd ber very concerned under the high ball.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Just wondering if anyone saw the knights game the other day....
i thought stig and garbutt were very impressive....
could stig be ther stand out half of the comp so far?
what do you guys think?
The Knights have looked terrible so far except for that win against the Roosters who are going downhill in a hurry. What's doing with the fullback who's 10ft tall and the winger who's built like a fridge? For some reason it just doesn't look right... :lol:

Dugan has just signed a deal till 2011 for the Raiders. Think we've got something special just need to blood him in FG already :D

neddy

Juniors
hey losers grow up and stop dissin walker id like to see half u ..c u n t s.. try n do what he does idiots i played with shannon last year and he didnt play for qld 19's and he said which ever state picks him first he'll play for .. he played queensland resdident's so grow up hes only 19 give him time all of you are sooks and just criticise people

by the way anyone rate michael spence? broncs

glockers

Juniors
Shannon Walker played in Bundaberg before Tweed as a junior.

Tim Moltzen will be the best halfback once he plays more games in the Under 20s.

whidds

Juniors
The Knights have looked terrible so far except for that win against the Roosters who are going downhill in a hurry. What's doing with the fullback who's 10ft tall and the winger who's built like a fridge? For some reason it just doesn't look right... :lol:

Dugan has just signed a deal till 2011 for the Raiders. Think we've got something special just need to blood him in FG already :D

Yeah... true...
Ford at the back had a good game on the weekend though...
imagine when he fills out what he will be like
did u see stig at half and brown at 5/8
both those boys are aussie school boys...