What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Wato

Juniors
I'm actually surprised how much this gameplay doesn't excite me. Maybe it's just not the type of game I want to play in the Star Wars universe. Hopefully we can see some of the story gameplay stuff soon, that might get me interested.

I reckon we will see a story trailer at sonys conference tomorrow as they have the marketing rights.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Seen online recently, though I don't know if it's confirmed, that there will be crates earned while playing that contain random power-ups. Apparently these crates will also be available to purchase with $. This annoys the crap out of me as I have a hard enough time being any good at these pvp shooters, let alone if someone has better armour or weapons than I do that they don't even have to earn.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Seen online recently, though I don't know if it's confirmed, that there will be crates earned while playing that contain random power-ups. Apparently these crates will also be available to purchase with $. This annoys the crap out of me as I have a hard enough time being any good at these pvp shooters, let alone if someone has better armour or weapons than I do that they don't even have to earn.

Not better armor or weapons, but better star cards which includes stuff like 3 shot grenade launchers, local radar and other such power ups

Zoidberg

First Grade
Yeah I’ve got it and played a bit. Story is good but multiplayer is pretty crap imo. Wouldn’t recommend

I've been playing it since launch. I finished the campaign modes. The multi-player online m9odes I'v played mostly the Starfighter Assault gamne, the muli-player online battles are silly as you get sniped by people before you even see them. At least when in space combat you get some chance to kill people regardless of level of their star cards.

You can only earn credits by playing, and with credits you can then purchase crates which include you star cards. They disabled you beinmg able to use real world money top by credits. You also get a free star card crate every day.

Exsilium

First Grade
Surprised anyone bought it after the last one.

Give me Knights of the old republic any day

Generalzod

Immortal
Surprised anyone bought it after the last one.

Give me Knights of the old republic any day
I was in JB hifi yesterday both PS4 and XBOX ONE versions of the game are going for $49, it's only been out for a month? I wonder whether micro transactions had to do with the price cut?

jargan83

Coach
$32 on Amazon Australia, but going by some of the reviews I’ve read about it that could be $32 too much?

Is it really that bad?