What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Parra Pride

Coach
I just received an e-mail from Ezy DVD saying that it is being released on 13 April 2016. This is what is showing on their website and also now on JB HiFi's website too.

I dare say 5 April 2016 is for other countries.

Don't see why we have to wait an extra week for the physical release. Hopefully the digital release should be the same, so don't have to wait that week to watch it again... And again.

I was to see it a second time at the cinema, but I unfortunately never got to.

I am psyched to buy it on Bluray and watch it seven times in the first week.

Last Week

Bench
It really doesn't show much at all. It won't spoil anything for you. Its barely a tease and rather uninspiring to be honest.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fake. My main reason being I'm fairly certain they've changed the Star Wars Anthology title to A Star Wars Story for these spin off films. Pretty sure they're sticking with that.

Parra Pride

Coach
Watched the teaser, not sure why they show Jar Jar in it when they could've saved him as a surprise. It's Dawn of Justice all over again.

nöyd

Staff member
Episode VII Blu-ray special features:

Secrets Of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey
The Story Awakens: The Table Read
Crafting Creatures
Building BB-8
Blueprint Of A Battle: The Snow Fight
ILM: The Visual Magic Of The Force
John Williams: The Seventh Symphony
Deleted Scenes
Force For Change