What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

That was awesome.

Also I'm taking Vaders theme at the end their as confirmation that he is in.

Weird seeing AT-ATs not in the snow though.

LESStar58

Referee
I got hard. Isn't that the same woman who played Mon Mothma in Sith? Australian actress Genevieve O'Reilly I think...

Noa

First Grade
Love the attention to detail re the new hope era outfits but still looked fresh.

Ben Mendelssohn looked amazing as well

elyod138

Bench
Are you sure?

If it's there it's extremely subtle. I don't hear shit other than a bit of resonance from the dude talking.

It's only a single exhale but I can hear it pretty clearly with headphones and a good amp, it suits the tone of the editing too, it's like they set it up for a Vader reference at that moment they even play a modified version of Vader's theme in the background straight after it.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
There ain't no Darth Vader breathing coming through my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and PX 200-II headsets.

elyod138

Bench
There ain't no Darth Vader breathing coming through my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro and PX 200-II headsets.

It's subtle but it's definitely there, I'll cut the clip out and enhance it and compare it to his exhale in the other films if I can be bothered tomorrow.

I can't see why they'd play Darth Vader's theme directly after that moment if it wasn't him breathing.

Other people are noticing it too, if you search google for 'rogue one vader breathing' there are plenty of people talking about it.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
I can hear exactly what it is that you're telling me is Darth Vader's breathing, but that sound is coming from Forest Whitaker's voice to me.

Also looked up the articles. Lots of speculation about the "possible Darth Vader breath."