What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl

The Popper

Bench
kicks off in a few minutes. Carolina Panthers in blue, black and white - and New England Patriots looking like Roosters in red, white and blue. Pretty easy to pick a team to support here.

PJ

First Grade
Being a long time Pats fan Popper I can tell you that they are nothing like the Rorters.

The Popper

Bench
That's good to hear, PJ. Didja see it? Field goal by Vinitari four seconds out stopped it going to overtime. Best game of American Football I've seen. Yep, Beyonce was on earlier. I think she was looking for you while she was singing, SS.

PJ

First Grade
I missed it Popper.

I was all set to watch it then a combination of courier ufckkups and customers meant I missed it.

I'll make sure I tape the replay tonight.

PJ

First Grade
I missed it Popper.

I was all set to watch it then a combination of courier ufckkups and customers meant I missed it.

I'll make sure I tape the replay tonight.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I enjoyed it. Watched the whole thing and it actually got exciting with only 9 seconds to go. Can anyone enlighten me what would have happended if the goal kicker had missed and the score remained 29 all at full time? Extra time? Replay?

Did anyone see Janet Jackson's breast accidently exposed during the half time show?

They didn't show him but a streaker got on the ground and was crashtackled by a Patriots monster. :shock:

PJ

First Grade
I don't think the tit was exposed accidently.

If it was it was an extremely lucky placement of the star over the nipple.

I'm pretty sure it's next scorer wins in the OT

More about Janet Jackson here

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Someone is lying about the 'accidental' nipple slip out
Before the game she promised to shock
And obviously that star was put there deliberately
What a tart, she's old and tattered

Beyonce on the other hand, I'd have no complaints there...

BTW if there was extra time the game would have gone until the next time one team scored, however long that takes

cheese

Bench
BTW if there was extra time the game would have gone until the next time one team scored, however long that takes
A top notch rule that IMO...

I hate the fact that someone as shit as jarrad anderson, or eion crossan could prove to be a match winner.

PJ

First Grade
Cheese a score includes a field goal. The only way that Ando Jnr or Eion could have been a match winner.

cheese

Bench
ahhh, well there's my ignorance coming through. I thought you guys meant it had to be decided by a touchdown. Sorry, i know f**k all about the game. #-o

And just to clear up the rest of my post, i meant that i hate the fact that some chump like ando Jr could end up sinking us one day by kicking a penalty, or field goal in a golden point situation. I'd prefer the rule to be 1st try wins, unless the try is scored off the 1st set of 6, in that case, the opposing team should get one set to try and equal.

just saw another replay of the janet jackson thing

any suggestion that it wasnt a deliberate stunt is an outrageous lie!
there is no doubt that it was well planned

cheese

Bench
Just scoped that link you posted........she looks all banged up. Quite a downgrade from that chopping machine, timberlakes', lofty standards

El Coconuto

Bench
Great game though. Being a Dolphins fan I wasn't too fussed as to who won, but a great spectacle the event was. :clap:

Latest posts