What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Edwahu

Bench
Are the players priced based on the new scoring or do they just pick up their price at the end of last year?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Most mind boggling thing with this game is having hookers/props in the same category, they separate halves but not those, I don't understand the thought process behind it, they're clearly different positions, more so than halves.

Edwahu

Bench
The guys like Kane Evans should show up as soon as they get picked in trials. I'd be suprised if he isnt there by round 1.

Mr Saab

Referee
There are better players than Maloney. As for Kemp, he will be lucky to play 3-4 games if that

Spot On

Coach
There are better players than Maloney. As for Kemp, he will be lucky to play 3-4 games if that

Yeah i know. I've always had Thurston and Mateo in my halves but am considering Reynolds and Maloney this season as the are combined price of 540k versus 664k for the other two. Surely Maloney and Reynolds have a shit load of points in them this year - both goal kickers in teams that should score a lot of points and both playing behind packs that should give them plenty of opportunity to attack near the line and score through try assists and forced drop outs.

That's the theory anyway.

Last edited:

RHCP

Bench
Thoughts on Ryan James? Seems like he could get a little bit of a boost from $114K depending on game time.

Fuifui seems a little bit underpriced at 188K.

Spot On

Coach
J. Buhrer - will he be starting and playing 80 mins??

The Rapira brothers - which one is better and will they both be fit and ready to start in round 1?

When is J. Loko supposed to be ready to go?

Lewis Brown - 80 mins?

Guru_

Juniors
Loko will be ready to play Rd1.
Sam Rapira is the better player and should be right for rd1.

I don't know how many minutes the other two will get but they should both play at least 60 mins.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Joined the first comp. Still one spot left in it which was surprising, given the 2nd comp is full already.

skeepe

Immortal
I can't work out if I'm in a league or not.

I mean it says under the "Your Leagues" section that I'm in a league called League Unlimited with 19/20 teams, but when I click on that league I'm shown a ladder with 30 teams and the league code 649012, which is the group code. Under the switch head to head leagues drop down it has league 412759 listed, but clicking on that again brings up 649012.

:crazy:

some11

Referee
There's leagues and groups,

412759 is the normal H2H league limited to 20 people
649012 is the unlimited group that's just ranked on total points.

I made the group so anyone, regardless of what league they're in, can join and see who ranks the best on LU.