What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

eozsmiles

Bench
Got this team at the moment but it's guaranteed to change when we know who is in for round 1. Definitely changing some of my $87k players.

I Luke
C Smith
J McGuire
Watmough
B T'eo
T Rex
Kidley
Hayne
M Gordon
J Loko
GI
G Beale
Billy

Lewis Brown
Taumalolo
Beau Henry
Klemmer
K O'Donnell
D Hala
T Burgess
Chee Kam
S Langi
E Cummins
J Gagan

eozsmiles

Bench
Got this team at the moment but it's guaranteed to change when we know who is in for round 1. Definitely changing some of my $87k players.

I Luke
C Smith
J McGuire
Watmough
B T'eo
T Rex
Kidley
Hayne
M Gordon
J Loko
GI
G Beale
Billy

Lewis Brown
Taumalolo
Beau Henry
Klemmer
K O'Donnell
D Hala
T Burgess
Chee Kam
S Langi
E Cummins
J Gagan

Had some money saved but thought bugger it and swapped T Burgess for T Sims. Now I'm broke.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well this is my first run through lineup. Changes will be made in Rd1 when the teams are announced, just wanted to see how the money is distributed this year. Feels like I have heaps less.

10. Segeyaro, J
9. McGuire, J
8. Burgess, S
20. Lillyman, J
21. Groat, M
22. King, C
12. Williams, S
13. Sims, T
11. Fulton, L
23. Taumalolo, J
24. De Belin, J
25. Brown, L
7. Sezer, A
19. Drinkwater, J
6. Campese, T
18. Lui, R
5. Nightingale, J
4. Morris, J
3. Williams, T
2. Inglis, G
15. Tuivasa-Sheck, R
16. Loko, J
17. Pangai, M
1. Gordon, M
14. Tedesco, J

Guru_

Juniors
I had a real good team but than only had 22,000 left for my last 3 spots so had to get rid of acouple of 300k players for 87k players. I'm not that happy with my team I need to make some trades to get some better reserve backs but at the moment my team has 6 goal kickers and looks like.

Hayne
Crocker
Loko
M.Gordan
Fonua
Soward
Gidley
C.Smith
Woods
Tamou
Parker
SBW
S.Burgess
Buhrer
Paulo
T.Sims
Mason

The rest of my reserves are pretty cheap
T.Burgess
Klemmer
Drinkwater
M.Barba
Cheekam
Farrar
O'Dare
Tedesco

Grave_Digger

Juniors
How come James Tedesco has gone up in value after he has only played about 20 minutes in his career?

Prices are based on last years average...James Tedesco scored 12 points in his 20 min last year and now with an increase of 4 points based on the new scoring system with 4 tackle busts he now has a prices based on an average of 16.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
I had a real good team but than only had 22,000 left for my last 3 spots so had to get rid of acouple of 300k players for 87k players.

I know the feeling mate, I had this killer team coming along but then only had $200K left for the last 11 spots.:roll:

tumbidragon

First Grade
1. J.Hayne
2. M.Gordon
3. G.Inglis
4. S.Perrett
5. G.Beale
6. F.Mateo
7. J.Soward
8. T.Merrin
9. C.Smith
10. B.Gibbs
11. N.Myles
12. T.Williams
13. B.Matulino

14. J.Moors
15. T.Sims
16. C.King
17. J.Loko

Grave_Digger

Juniors
So been fiddling with this for a week now and this is pretty much my set up I keep coming back to.

FRF: C.Smith, A.Tolman, A.McCullough (E.Pettybourne, D.Klemmer, L.Sao)

2RF: N.Myles, T.Williams, S.B.Williams (T.Sims, K.Bromwich, M.Chee Kam)

HB: J.Thurston (J.Drinkwater)

5/8: A.Sezer (R.Lui)

CTW: B.Te'o, M.Gordon, M.Gillett, J.Sa'u (J.Loko, C.Rona, E.Cummins)

FB: G.Inglis (J.Tedesco)

Rookies will be sorted out when teams are named before round 1...I just hope there is enough $87K rookies this year...May have to turn McCullough into McGuire and Gillett into Beale if all rookies playing from round 1 are around the $102-$130K mark.

Grave_Digger

Juniors
Same with you Grave Digger?

I'm seeing more value in the CTW at the moment...it's T-Rex, Te'o or Gillett in the 2RF...doesn't matter...One thing I had a fiddle around with tonight was take all rookies down to a $87K rookie and turning Gillett into McGuire and this allowed T-Rex in the CTW...but I wasn't feeling it and put it back...keep in mind that the new 1 point for hit ups under 8m hasn't been included in the pricing so some FRF and 2RF are over priced.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I'm seeing more value in the CTW at the moment...it's T-Rex, Te'o or Gillett in the 2RF...doesn't matter...One thing I had a fiddle around with tonight was take all rookies down to a $87K rookie and turning Gillett into McGuire and this allowed T-Rex in the CTW...but I wasn't feeling it and put it back...keep in mind that the new 1 point for hit ups under 8m hasn't been included in the pricing so some FRF and 2RF are over priced.
Yeah basically this Spot. There are way too many valuable Cent/wing/FB's too fit in that spot with the new attacking system in place. Especially when T-Rex fits in the 2nd row. He is the best attacking 2nd rower on his day IMO.

Last edited:

tumbidragon

First Grade
Is Klemmer that monster kid from the Dog's 20's? What are his chances of a run baring injury and 12 week suspensions?

Latest posts