What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

Frenzy.

Immortal
I boosted this week as well. Bostock, Shiller & Strange out.
Moved some duels and bought in Holmes, Whitehead, E. Katoa spent an extra $500k but still have $650k left to upgrade fuller and Galvin or Hutchinson
Good buys. E Katoa has been holding his own for me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I may have been kissed on the dick by a genie this week. I'm not ahead yet in my clash but when Nicho was ruled out I had nothing to do. DCE had already played and had already done my trades.

But when I just checked I only have one non playing reserve this week and he got 63. I've always found you're lucky to get 20 or less from the non playing reserves most times.

I'm coming to get ya Feej.

R-15-3

Bench
I had my V on 33 Garrick and Hutchinson had already played so got stuck with Hughs.
Along with some very low scores. Lucky I’m only against Stake

Frenzy.

Immortal
I had my V on 33 Garrick and Hutchinson had already played so got stuck with Hughs.
Along with some very low scores. Lucky I’m only against Stake

HAHA Stake goes OK. 5th in classic and 6th in draft. He plays like he posts here. Changes the team at whim LOL LOL

Sharkman

Juniors
I think I jagged a win to make it 5 in the trot.
Burnt so many trades though after stuffing the start.

4 points last week, 9 this week (I think). AFB got me home as cap.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I'm gonna boost this week and make 3 changes

Pappy's hurt so he's gone - Brought in Weekes (despite the bye) as I think he'll make some money.
Sacked Bostock - brought in Manu
Willison gone - Haas in

Still have $373,000 in the bank after that lot.

Team now worth $13,655,700 which is a bit down on last report despite bringing big guns Haas and Manu
I didn't actually do this. I intended to but when I checked results, no Bostock but also no Manu

I blame Quigs for infecting the thread with his dementia

Chimp

Bench
I lost by 9 points, scored 1190, and that’s with both Hynes and RTS in my 17 who didn’t play. Injuries really starting to hit now.
It’s gonna be a trade-a-thon this week.

Quigs

Immortal
You keep kicking arse Stake, I've got me pension money riding on you, all up Biden.

As for this thread, it gets me going. I wait with baited breath for every new post.

ragzouken

Juniors
Bit suss on my trades this week KPP going bench is gross but I have coverage, have RTS and Fuller, Cleary aswell but I guess I’ll wait a week on that one.
Going to go RTS to Young I think he might be a must have although I doubt he goes big this week too risky to not have
Fuller into Walsh after much debate I was going to hold and go KPP into Nikora and get Edwards next week or potentially Boost.
Rank 4002 but getting abit annoyed this year too much time invested

Frenzy.

Immortal
9 players given dual status

Dyl Brown - HFB added to 5/8
Siosifa Talakai - 2RF added to CTW
Connor Tracey - FLB added to CTW
Tom Chester - CTW added to FLB - useless as he's injured
Kieran Foran - HFB added to 5/8 - useless as he's injured
Tanah Boyd - 5/8 added to HFB - useless as he's injured
Jye Gray - FLB added to 5/8 - useless as he's injured
Naufahu Whyte - FRF added to 2RF
Sam McIntyre - FRF added to 2RF

Not that exciting

Frenzy.

Immortal
Only one Trade so far this week

Strange out -> I Katoa in

Makes me some money.

BTW, duals haven't been changed yet on the site or app

ragzouken

Juniors
Only one Trade so far this week

Strange out -> I Katoa in

Makes me some money.

BTW, duals haven't been changed yet on the site or app
Duals next weeks I’ll use that too get Cleary out brown into and try get merkinster, sifa could be a good shout

Latest posts