What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
It's not often you wish injury on your own players but f**k i wanted to kneecap Hoffman and/or Manu.

Hallatia

Referee
that's not wishing injury on them, that is wanting to cause injury to them.
If you were an Eels fan you's be doing that all the time

Dani

Immortal
that's not wishing injury on them, that is wanting to cause injury to them.
If you were an Eels fan you's be doing that all the time

Same shit different bucket.

Either way f**k they were shit tonight. Still can't believe we won. Brings back memories of the Dogs game at Olympic park a while ago when Jake Webster scored with 17 seconds to go.

Hallatia

Referee
I think my mum was face-stalking me, she asked me "did u really watched afghanistan Australia odi?"

firstly, she needs to learn to English and secondly, it's as though she doesn't know me at all

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Not a fan of tattoos but all the best, to people who are.

Carney's look f**king terrible though esp the one on his chest.

Hallatia

Referee
my mum is so mean, I don't know why I talk to her. She just told me that she disowned my little sister today for getting 95% in a maths exam when three people in her class got 100%

and then she justified it by saying, and I quote "I will be happy with 95 from anybody in the family but she is more capable"

no wonder I'm so geniused

BunniesMan

Immortal
Melbourne are useless merkins. Also, Halla, tell your mum Relativism shouldn't be her priority. 95% is a good mark, whether it's 1st or 4th shouldn't matter.

dogslife

Coach
What will the next Superthread be called. Don't even give it a name, that'd be so underground of you Hala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts