What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor: LU Game Thread

Rebel

First Grade
I'm out so can't upload mine till tonight. That ok?

We should just move on to challenge two and count soc as the first vote.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I'm out so can't upload mine till tonight. That ok?

We should just move on to challenge two and count soc as the first vote.

Thats OK Rebel.

As mentioned, I'll give a full 24 hour notice that I've got the judge score in. That should give plenty of time for everyone to upload their signature.

BestWingerBoyd (Dutchy) I need a response from you in the next 24 hours if your account is valid. If I don't hear from you, both yourself and soc (banned) will be removed from the game and one player from the Moort tribe will be randomly selected to be moved to the Whanau tribe. In the event that someone does get moved, that person will have immunity regardless of the outcome of the challenge.

Rebel

First Grade
Thats OK Rebel.

As mentioned, I'll give a full 24 hour notice that I've got the judge score in. That should give plenty of time for everyone to upload their signature.

BestWingerBoyd (Dutchy) I need a response from you in the next 24 hours if your account is valid. If I don't hear from you, both yourself and soc (banned) will be removed from the game and one player from the Moort tribe will be randomly selected to be moved to the Whanau tribe. In the event that someone does get moved, that person will have immunity regardless of the outcome of the challenge.

Dont do that, just give us the challenge and get rid of them and skip to challenge two.

Parra

Referee
Sucks viewing this forum with sigs turned on.

If I turn them off, does mine stay for those who want to see them?

Latest posts