What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

DJShaksta

First Grade
The Sydney Roosters will be stronger next year. James Tedesco will provide new firepower at the back, Michael Gordon will move to right centre to replace Mitchell Aubusson, and Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary will continue to provide the existing attacking finesse that will combine with Tedesco's amazing attacking ability. With Cooper Cronk departed from Melbourne, nobody will be able to compete with the Roosters in 2018!
I'm glad you didn't top yourself.

Blade23

Juniors
Cancel the bandwagon. The 2 extra phone booths will not be needed for the anticipated influx of supporters had the Chooks made it to next week.

lol chooks.

Valheru

Coach
What a night!!!!!!!!

You little beauty.........

That was like a Steven Bradbury....................

By Bye scum and you will always be foreverinourshadow...........

It's lovely in the Souths forum tonight.........

We fought we marched and we have heart the Rorters don't.......

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Typical souffs

Living off the achievements of other clubs since 1908

Reactions: OVP

M2D2

Bench
Typical souffs

Living off the achievements of other clubs since 1908
wikipedian_protester.jpg

The Sydney Roosters will be stronger next year. James Tedesco will provide new firepower at the back, Michael Gordon will move to right centre to replace Mitchell Aubusson, and Latrell Mitchell and Luke Keary will continue to provide the existing attacking finesse that will combine with Tedesco's amazing attacking ability. With Cooper Cronk departed from Melbourne, nobody will be able to compete with the Roosters in 2018!

And Mitchell Pearce will still be halfback.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Valheru

Coach
Well the likes have been flowing in on my posts......

Sydney is rejoicing this morning.........

Karma baby!!!!!!!!!

Lol "the likes on your post".

Who cares

Fact remains you are living off another team's success. Best get used to it i suppose, only 30 odd more years before souffs become relevant again.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Where are all the roosters fans that go to the Anzac game why would you pack that out but not this game.

Dragons actually have fans...

Honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if most of the Wigan-Roosters fans were actually Brits.

I agree with your point regarding rivalry. But do you get as much enjoyment out of a hated team losing as your won team winning? Seriously?

Hyperbole, i admit.

Probably better to say "the best balm for the pain of watching your team lose is watching a team you hate lose".

Petty, sure. But i think most of us will admit to it...

dannyt

Coach
Hyperbole, i admit.

Probably better to say "the best balm for the pain of watching your team lose is watching a team you hate lose".

Petty, sure. But i think most of us will admit to it...

I agree with that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol "the likes on your post".

Who cares

Fact remains you are living off another team's success. Best get used to it i suppose, only 30 odd more years before souffs become relevant again.
At least we don't do the you know what.........

At the end of the day it's premierships that matter and 21-13............

You've always been dirty and don't stick to your word hence the junior leagues have been affected for the better......

AJB1102

First Grade
Na this was much better. The Roosters were never getting anywhere near the Storm anyway.

But they came 2nd and therefore... Nah f**k it that earns you nothing other than a week off if you win first up.

Sharks and even Parra to a certain extent could blame a bit of complacency if they really wanted to but Chooks should have been under no illusion as to what they were facing. Hargreaves and Napa aren't even the combined sum of one Taumalolo and Morgan would be a lesser person if he were forced to use Mitchell Pearce as a toilet.