What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor has lost his job

wittyfan

Referee
Brooks is firmly in the Big 4 without question.

Payten can still get the side into this year's finals if appointed and already has the dressing room.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
It's strange to hear of such an ordinary side having a "big four" all the time. A big 4 to me would be like when Melbourne had Smith, Slater, Inglis, Folau.

Doesn't seem to me like they've achieved enough to be dictating who the coach should be.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's strange to hear of such an ordinary side having a "big four" all the time. A big 4 to me would be like when Melbourne had Smith, Slater, Inglis, Folau.

Doesn't seem to me like they've achieved enough to be dictating who the coach should be.

Literally every tigers fan I've spoke to agrees with you. Their manager has done an amazing job to get the media talk them up so much.

yobbo84

First Grade
Whilst I'm no Taylor fan they're hardly the last side that's going to get a touch up in Canberra this year.

betcats

Referee

They came up under Benji and Farah tho so all they know is the clubs best players dictating who the coach is. I agree the big four call is silly, you a star in Teddy, another really good player in Woods and then 2 halves who cant get it together.

Also re Woods, i'm sure his easy going, laid back attitude makes him a hit with the young fans and very popular amongst the playing group but is that really the type of captain you want? Laid back and easy are not the traits id be looking for in a captain anyway, especially of a young team like the Tigers.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Whilst I'm no Taylor fan they're hardly the last side that's going to get a touch up in Canberra this year.

I'ts not just the touch up yesterday, it's the same same inept, no heart no commitment, refusal to tough it out shit that has infected the club for a long time now. We have shown zero improvement over the last 3 years. There was improvement under Potter, you could see the club was heading in the right direction. The board is a massive problem, they brought in Potter to break up the Benji boys club & get rid of Benji. Once he'd done that job they showed him the door, Taylor to get rid of Robbie, job done, thanks don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. Taylor was never the right signing, it's the board taking the easy option. That's why they'll sign Payten. If they were serious they would do everything & anything possible to sign Hasler. They won't though as they will have to hand over to much power to him.

big hit!

Bench
Farah's gone but his impact is still at the tigpies. lunatics running the asylum. the 4 off-contract players holding the club to ransom. the board act on this and they're effectively handing the joint to the players.

what a mess. it's wonderful, innit?!

betcats

Referee
Will be interesting to see what side the tigers name for this week, after two floggings with only an intercept try scored surely someone gets dropped, and by someone I mean Brooks. That being said if they do punt Taylor this week I wouldn't want to be playing them on the weekend.

Also he should drop Naqaima and give Idris that spot, he might not make much impact with the ball but he will stiffen up an edge defensively which is by far their greatest need right now.

chrisD

Coach
When you have two children fighting you don't just punish the one, you throw them both outside. That's what the Tigers should have done with both Taylor and the attention whore.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Tigers have a big 4?? They have a 1... Who wears the 1.

Moses - Thinks he is the shit, but he is just shit
Woods - Marshmallow vanilla hit ups man
Brooks - Wouldn't warm the bench for the Jillaroos

Rabbits20

Immortal
Farah's gone but his impact is still at the tigpies. lunatics running the asylum. the 4 off-contract players holding the club to ransom. the board act on this and they're effectively handing the joint to the players.

what a mess. it's wonderful, innit?!
Correctamundo.

In saying that I think they will beat the Storm.

betcats

Referee
Tigers have a big 4?? They have a 1... Who wears the 1.

Moses - Thinks he is the shit, but he is just shit
Woods - Marshmallow vanilla hit ups man
Brooks - Wouldn't warm the bench for the Jillaroos

Cant stand Moses. I think he could be a good player but needs some coaching but I hate him. I know a lot of players dive these days but Moses will stay at the slightest touch of his head, there was one last week with JFH where he tried to act like he had copped a knee and couldn't get up...it was so pathetic and such a bad look imo.

Latest posts