What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - discussion thread

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Lafai was evidently picked on his outstanding work at 'boot" camp.
It took me a while to work it out why that would be so.
No doubt now that he did all the polishing. boom boom

This is no laughing matter OT. Fortunately your bad joke only made me groan.

No real surprises.

Irrespective of who is selected I am going to continue to cheer for the big red V.

As long as the team gives 110% for 80 minutes we will be competitive.

St Georgio

Juniors
The team selection is Gold, keep it coming McWreckor!
Panthers by 22, remember 3 tries will come from kicks, so post match McWreckor will be happy with there defensive effort.

Last edited:

RedVDragon

Juniors
Excellent team selection. Another step forward in saying goodbye to the wrecker of Wollongong Mary the loser.

We will get pumped on Saturday. McCrone. What a joke. We saw how good we played in the charity shield. Particularly in the first half. In fact the entire game. Ridiculous.

since77

Juniors
I would say that the team picked is unbelievable, but unfortunately we've all known the entire pre-season that this rabble is almost exactly the team that Mc Gregor would pick.
Its a disgrace.
We may as well invite Rein back for a game - its obvious nothing else has changed.......

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
No real surprises.

Irrespective of who is selected I am going to continue to cheer for the big red V.

As long as the team gives 110% for 80 minutes we will be competitive.

If its 110% of grubber kicks into the legs of opposing players, or kicks out on the full, I wont be cheering.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Firstly, good news (1) from the team lists is tha Mose has been selected for the Cutters. Finally good to see him get some game time. (2) all 3 games are at home so those foing to the game can get to see the U20's followed by the Cutters ans then the 1st grade. (3) the Cutters squad looks very strong and with the 4 (Mann, Milne, Marketo and Sele) dropping back into the squad its almost top grade quality.
Now the bad news:
Can anyone see where our points will come from? (1st grade i'm refering to).
I really feel for our forwards as I think they will bear the brunt of heaps of defense and cope the blame for ths expected loss. Our "D" will be the excuse used by McGregor and nothing will be mentioned about the lacklustre attack.

emu62

Juniors
AT least McWrecker was true to his wordy - 'picking on form'. He just forgot to mention that 3 year old form was more relevant than recent form
I guess we are going to have to play a power game.Looking at the run on side backline. Would there be a slower one in the NRL?

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
He will struggle to last 6 rds with this team. He has left out anyone who showed any glimpse of attack in the off season. Mary logic! Defend at all cost cause i dont know how to improve our attack

dragon thomo

Juniors
I cant believe the side he has picked, no Mann no Milne no Laelua . To put Lafai and McCrone in the side just shows us what a fool he is . I am not looking forward to the season at all and you Mark Coyne said that we might not have the personal after last season and then stand around and watch McGregor pick the same players.ABSOLUTE JOKE

Vinnie

Juniors
What a Joke .... Obviously attack is not an option with this team !!!! Penrith have booked nights out all week .. they don't need to study this team they already know whats in store - NOTHING !!! Lets not put some new talent in maybe keep them guessing of course not ..... we get excited about our youngsters and get to see them all leave because they cant get a run !!!! Im over it !!!